Elemental Hit

Hi. Please make Elemental Hit to alternate damage types when used with Barrage support. It's quite messing up the whole interaction with Elemental Equillibrium when it comes to single target :/
Last edited by Xervos on Aug 20, 2021, 2:26:09 PM
i always liked the Threshold jewels to remove an Element from Elemental hit and only end up with like fire, but to do so you need like 2 jewel slots investment, flesh & stone lets you switch between like "stances".
make it so that the player can choose to do just Fire, lightning or Cold as well without the outdated Treshhold jewels, or just to turn it off.

Remove the treshhold Jewels and add Elemental hit additionally as an Pseudo Stance to switch between Elements or turn off for Normal behaviour.

Can something please be done to make this viable? The good thing about the gem is the flat damage, but without using the 2 unique jewels, it's kind of useless. The random hit chosen theme is interesting, but ele hit in particular cannot scale effectively with almost anything since you're always bottlenecked by your weakest element.

You can't use mirage archer with EE or it could hit at the same time and throw off resistances. Same with the barrage support.

This is a skill that due to the location of EE should be nice to use, but cannot make good use of.

It can't even play nice with prismatic burst which would be a cool interaction.
I like the simple design of elemental hit, an attack skill that scales like a spell. Fun! Only real problem I feel it has is that it's usable my both melee and range with no changes in its functionality. This, as with most things in poe, makes the reasons to use it as melee instead of as range hard to cope with. Why deal damage point blank when you could from range or with higher damage with point blank keystone?

Just a little incentive to go melee would be nice. Higher AoE on enemies if melee (extra 50% more or something)

With the introduction of trans gems I'd love to see a new version of it that focus on its interactions with melee. Bigger aoe or extra strike targets from quality or levels would be a nice one for it.

On that note I'd personally love to see some reason to use elemental hit as unarmed as you can already with the base gem but there's essentially no reason to do it. Maybe an unarmed only trans gem?

...I just want more options for unarmed ok?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info