Nerfing exile, Massive endgame cursebot. Video availible

"
Trilance wrote:
I just ran a couple of maps with that build, and FUCK its hilarious! the game is completely broken with it! Can only recommend that support, every party should have one like that :D

Thank you for your feedback my friend :)
"
Nyisz wrote:
I also mentioned at Pro/contra that is the character is stun immune

As you are a cursing character, I'm not quite sure how you are stun immune. Upon inspection, I see that your boot enchant is the 80% chance to avoid stuns if you have killed recently. As a support character, I find some confusion on how *you* are killing anything.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on May 20, 2018, 9:31:53 AM
"
Kwitch wrote:
"
Nyisz wrote:
I also mentioned at Pro/contra that is the character is stun immune

As you are a cursing character, I'm not quite sure how you are stun immune. Upon inspection, I see that your boot enchant is the 80% chance to avoid stuns if you have killed recently. As a support character, I find some confusion on how *you* are killing anything.

occultist ascendancy point, you cannot be stunned while you have energy shield
Мы и так уже играем в совершенство (с) Achilles2626

Проблема: нет проблемы. Решение: создать проблему

"Мы не хотим забирать ощущение, когда ты кидаешь сферу возвышения на предмет с закрытыми глазами, потому что боишься посмотреть, испортил его или нет. "
Stun immunity, via ascendancy. Cannot be stunned while you have energy shield. My enchant's not for this build, i need run some uber labs. Sometimes i go in with friends, or free carry, but I focusing on helmet enchant first
video not working
"
JOharD wrote:
video not working

Thank you for your feedback.
I will update the build today, becouse I made changes yesterday im the gem setup.
I will add new videos soon with Shaper, Über Atziri possible.
Last edited by Nyisz on May 29, 2018, 5:34:03 AM
Build guide updated with several changes, it's much stronger now.
If you interested, check it out, and feel free to PM me Ingame IGN: Agya_Eggyes

videos coming soon
Last edited by Nyisz on May 29, 2018, 9:16:00 AM
What do You think about Animate Guardian for that build with Leer Cast, Vicatrio's Flight, Ambu's Charge? Also will Dying Breath staff on Animate Guardian affect our curses and auras?
Greetings. I find an interesting build. I have wanted to buy the armor but the ones that they offer do not have: "Socketed curse skills ignore curse limits" And this I do not understand. Could you give me an explanation? Thank you.
Hello.
Animate guardian would be good, i have tried out earlier. On higher tier maps he dies easily, even with support gems. I use decoy totem instead. And cwdt frost wall also good,if you looking for defense.

About curse limits.
All monsters have curse limit on them. In a basic situation 1 curse can be used on monsters. Curse limit is can be extended by "enemies can have an additional curse" so they can hhave more then 1 curse,depends on what you have. Doedre's skin is required for this build. Links not required,but if you want max out this build you will need it. Socketed gems ignoring curse limit means, no matter how much curse you can apply to monsters, socketed gems will apply anytime. Ignoring the additional curse items. Hope i was helpful, happy someone proceed this build .
Enjoy :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info