The Bestiary Supporter Packs End Tomorrow

Hype!!!

That was joke OFC.

Well, we will see after… 4 months or something. After Harbinger league which I enjoyed I almost purchased my first supporter pack. Then GGG made me furious due to Vaal pact destruction. Took me 2 months of Abyss league to go around this inconvenience and make my builds work again. After this I considered purchasing supporter pack again but… well, pokemon league came. So now I (and GGG) have to wait again for three things. What will be “nerfed” (it means-destroyed, GGG is unable to simply “weaken” something) in next league, how this league will look like and what will be nerfed after :)
Will I be able to upgrade to the new Packs with points I purchased during Bestiary?
Sweet! I played 4-5 weeks in Beastiary. I have been waiting for this new leauge since then.

I hope this new league will be fun this time.
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
haha wowo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I really would, but from where I come, it's only Xsolla or through steam, both options I refuse to use.

So sadly, no more money from me until this changes.
No PoE, much cry
I dream that you release trailer with new Acts :)
Poe veteran! Have been here sense November 2010.
I personnaly didn't like the bestiary league, btw I hope the next one will be better ! Hype ;)
Tried my best but going to miss this supporter pack this time. Wish I could afford it but no such luck, tests at the docta ate up all the extra monies as usual - if anyone wants to take this RSD and have my neck surgery for me I'll give it away free. haha.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Will we be getting the new forum badges for our supporter titles tomorrow aswell? :o would be sweeet :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info