3.2.3b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.3b Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows could continue moving to different corners after she should be dead.

Had this happen just now, not seen it before the patch. She did eventually die after shuffling about the arena twice, but was on no health for a good while. And culling strike didn't do anything either. I suspect my golem got the killing blow eventually, if that's of consequence.
Please fix the bug where Tukohama center rotating totem's scorching ray would be invisible in A6.
oogly boogly
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
marsun wrote:
Finally crash fixes

Don't pay attention much then? there are crash fixes almost every patch

Yeah it remembers me the "Fixed a known dupe method." in almost every Diablo 2 patch notes
Town Portal? Really?
Game is crashing always =(
Actually I wanted to take a moment here to thank GGG for their hard work. I can hear guys heads popping but here's the story.

I had all the problems, sudden crashes, taking 2 attempts to log on for the 1st time, lag that beat me to death.

Starting 5 days ago now it all went "poof". Why? I do not know.

I only know I can sign on and play and there IS NO LAG there are no disconnections. FPS just zips along. In other words I couldn't be happier.

So my thanks to GGG for a job well done.

(at least with me)
^its funny cause I think I started having problems after that one update, several crashes though ocasional, also far more lag. Cant even use any of the site functionalities besides basic posting (cant quote or anything when editing a post)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 3, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
Thank the GGG gods for no more multiple instances of templar laboratory influence snapshotting.
I can't open the game anymore since the update. Both the steam and standalone version are broken. Anyone else getting this?

"Failed to create the device"

I get a lot of error windows and then "PathofExile.exe has stopped working" and crashes

EDIT: Apparently Nvidia's GeForce Experience has been bugging out for me, reinstalling old drivers after I install the newer ones. Weird. Fixed by just manually installing the drivers from their website
Last edited by Guisasse on May 4, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info