3.2.1c Patch Notes

"
Plumpsie wrote:
I am just wondering when the fix to get rid of white and blue beasts that you can't craft with will be coming out? And I mean for free, without spending crazy currency on orbs.

Shouldn't these weak white and blue beast be automatically replaced by new captures once you reach capacity? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere newly captured beasts should push least rare beasts in menagerie out. Is that not happening?
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Plumpsie wrote:
I am just wondering when the fix to get rid of white and blue beasts that you can't craft with will be coming out? And I mean for free, without spending crazy currency on orbs.

Shouldn't these weak white and blue beast be automatically replaced by new captures once you reach capacity? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere newly captured beasts should push least rare beasts in menagerie out. Is that not happening?

I think the main issue here is just filling out the bestiary. For example, if I mouse over a beast and it says "NEW", I'll just throw a net on a white mob to get the check mark in the bestiary. The problem is that, if you are full on beasts for whatever category you just captured, the new, white mob won't replace anything (basically goes straight to the trash) and, importantly, you don't get credit for capturing that species in the bestiary. If we could just cull mobs from the menagerie to ensure there are open slots, then this wouldn't happen. That, or just make it so the act of capturing the beast gives us credit in the bestiary instead (preferable option).

And this isn't a hypothetical scenario, btw. Just last night I threw a net on a white carrion minion and didn't get credit for having captured that species. I had to go to the menagerie, do a quick craft to use some of the rare insects that I had, and then go back to the map and capture another one to get credit for it.
Last edited by PopGen on Mar 30, 2018, 6:58:41 PM
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Plumpsie wrote:

Yes, That's what I've been told. However I had to get rid of them myself as I couldn't capture anything else. Or rather, my arachnids were full and had a bunch of whites in there that I had to clear out.
"
PopGen wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Plumpsie wrote:

I think the main issue here is just filling out the bestiary. For example, if I mouse over a beast and it says "NEW", I'll just throw a net on a white mob to get the check mark in the bestiary. The problem is that, if you are full on beasts for whatever category you just captured, the new, white mob won't replace anything (basically goes straight to the trash) and, importantly, you don't get credit for capturing that species in the bestiary. If we could just cull mobs from the menagerie to ensure there are open slots, then this wouldn't happen. That, or just make it so the act of capturing the beast gives us credit in the bestiary instead (preferable option).

And this isn't a hypothetical scenario, btw. Just last night I threw a net on a white carrion minion and didn't get credit for having captured that species. I had to go to the menagerie, do a quick craft to use some of the rare insects that I had, and then go back to the map and capture another one to get credit for it.

Yes, need this fix.
Waste of time to run recipes just to make room for new beast capture.
When will there be a SERVER fix ggg? Last weeks POE felt like before 2.0 when we had DC all the time. Now the lag is just so unbearable for so many people that its horrible again. PLEASE do something about that? ( and before you attack me, my Ping with the server I connect to is 23 ms, and this issue happens only in path of exile. Games like dota etc have no problems what so ever. I checked my connection. ) I am just getting crazy lag spikes for whatever reason, and it seems others have them too. Besides I secretly hope you secretly vaal orb the beastiary league and turn it into +1 breach league. That would be amazing! Thank you for the fixes, keep up the good work :)!
i liek eggs
Can You please fix the Map/ Atlas issue. Once getting to tier 9 and above; Maps of equal or higher tier become frustrating. I didn't mind buying a map here and there to complete atlas areas.
That is no long the case, atlas quests are completed for every map I've run. PLEASE look into why.
Thank You
so 3.2.2 downtime was a aprils joke? where are the patch notes. you promised sheep pets?

just seen the announcement. nice at 3am in the middle of the night.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 31, 2018, 8:51:16 PM
Been disconnected twice already while trying to play. WTF have you done now GGG? FFS Fix your f'ing servers.
Last edited by Jase78 on Mar 31, 2018, 8:57:19 PM
need to report bug.
i got a chaos drop something must be wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info