3.2.1b Patch Notes

"
BaronCrovax wrote:
nobody cares about beasts, wut u guys doing about map/currency drops? this league is a complete joke and u guys dont fix it.

"
Rare Bestiary Beasts in Maps now spawn more often, have more health and drop more items with increased rarity.

This gonna help. New rare beasts loots are good.
Yeah can't wait for another bramblejack or fencoil to drop from the improved rarity beasts.
Hope I'm wrong though.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Xanupox wrote:
"
BaronCrovax wrote:
nobody cares about beasts, wut u guys doing about map/currency drops? this league is a complete joke and u guys dont fix it.

I care, so you are incorrect with your entire post.

He's incorrect about you, but right about everything else.

I have to agree too, nets have overrode the raw currency drops, and getting a map to drop is insainly hard, espically if its over a T10, to me this seems to be the biggest problem.

Yup the extra beasts in maps give a 5% or so map drop increase when we needed like 50% or so make nets drop seperatly from currency and maps and bump up the droprate for higher tier maps i had to buy 40 shaped strands in the past 2days and that's when i'm chiseling, alching them with 2 sextant mods (because i can't use any more sigh) and elder/shaper influencing them seriously now. All that and i can't sustain t9 shaped strands when it's my only t9 map that can drop...
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
"
Putzy wrote:

Yup the extra beasts in maps give a 5% or so map drop increase when we needed like 50% or so make nets drop seperatly from currency and maps and bump up the droprate for higher tier maps i had to buy 40 shaped strands in the past 2days and that's when i'm chiseling, alching them with 2 sextant mods (because i can't use any more sigh) and elder/shaper influencing them seriously now. All that and i can't sustain t9 shaped strands when it's my only t9 map that can drop...

Strand is a crappy map without density. This is your issue.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Mar 23, 2018, 9:17:21 PM
The end-game content is terrible. Map and currency drop rates.. no comment.

Simple impossible to reach last bosses/maps from own power and drops. You need to spend everything to max out Atlas and even you reach 127/127. The maps still not drop anything, what is a joke.

I know it can be cool who use a bot to farm sh*t all the day if he sleep or work, but without mindless farming the nothing it's just make it pain and really terrible. You can't play on high tier maps with a 90+ char because no red tier drop. T15 drop a T3 map and etc.
Last edited by Psylimusic on Mar 23, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info