[3.2] Cows Tectonic Slam Juggernaut / Budget / Uber Farmer / 1.5 mil+ DPS

hey, just started ur build! looks awsome! just curious though: is there a version for axes?
"
defflak wrote:
hey, just started ur build! looks awsome! just curious though: is there a version for axes or twohanded?
The Question is, why would you want to take a Axe or a Two Hand Weapon?

Ahn's Might is a great starter and endgame weapon (with a good roll + 30% quality recipe) for this type of build. An Axe can´t compete with that. Even a 5 ex Axe should be worse than a 10c Ahn's Might.
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 29, 2018, 9:46:40 AM
"
defflak wrote:
hey, just started ur build! looks awsome! just curious though: is there a version for axes?

"
Rake7 wrote:

Ahn's Might is a great starter and endgame weapon (with a good roll + 30% quality recipe) for this type of build. An Axe can´t compete with that. Even a 5 ex Axe should be worse than a 10c Ahn's Might.

^ what he said

Sadly axe isn't really the best weapon. I quickly ran some numbers with a Soul Taker and its about 650k DPS with a bit of tree rework. As for 2H, my tree is not really a good start for that. I would suggest you look at my Oni setup in the FAQ or one of the other 2H builds in the Marauder section

As for the future of this build...
1. I'm probably going to switch to an Oni. Its 50% more dps for only 1.5ex. Also frees up a jewel slot. You can find my path of building in the FAQ section
2. I might make a section about swapping TS to Molten Strike for bosses. Endurance charges are hard to sustain. MS/Sunder all seem to be better options for fights that don't spawn additional mobs

Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 29, 2018, 2:17:40 PM
"
LessCowBell wrote:
"
defflak wrote:

"
Rake7 wrote:

^ what he said

Sadly axe isn't really the best weapon. I quickly ran some numbers with a Soul Taker and its about 650k DPS with a bit of tree rework. As for 2H, my tree is not really a good start for that. I would suggest you look at my Oni setup in the FAQ or one of the other 2H builds in the Marauder section

1. I'm probably going to switch to an Oni. Its 50% more dps for only 1.5ex. Also frees up a jewel slot. You can find my path of building in the FAQ section
2. I might make a section about swapping TS to Molten Strike for bosses. Endurance charges are hard to sustain. MS/Sunder all seem to be better options for fights that don't spawn additional mobs

Just always been more of an axe guy, call it visual/roleplay preference :p. Also, atm im 49 and just got a 5l belly. struggling though wich gems would give the most dps currently? u guys got any idea wich ones are best?
^ what he said

Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 31, 2018, 1:36:14 PM
So i was thinking about doing a video guide going over all the stuff in my main post. What do you guys think?

Also added a T14 vid and a new Atziri. Now that I know the mechanics I can easily kill Atziri over and over with no deaths. Working on an Uber... more to come
Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 31, 2018, 1:39:44 PM
"
LessCowBell wrote:
So i was thinking about doing a video guide going over all the stuff in my main post. What do you guys think?

Also added a T14 vid and a new Atziri. Now that I know the mechanics I can easily kill Atziri over and over with no deaths. Working on an Uber... more to come

Before you make a Video, you should really change your offhand to a statstick + new jewel.

I looked at your charakter in Path of Building, changed the offhand with a 1c statstick and a 10c jewel and went from 1,1mill dps to 1,44mill dps. Just for 11c in total with a lot of room for improvement. https://pastebin.com/XmNUKugh

And i have to say, i still don´t understand the boots. i would rather take Kaoms for more health or rare ones with resists which frees up the need to have the resists on other pieces. So its easier and cheaper to have damage stats on amulet, rings and belt.
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 31, 2018, 3:26:54 PM
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
LessCowBell wrote:

Before you make a Video, you should really change your offhand to a statstick + new jewel.

I looked at your charakter in Path of Building, changed the offhand with a 1c statstick and a 10c jewel and went from 1,1mill dps to 1,44mill dps. Just for 11c in total with a lot of room for improvement. https://pastebin.com/XmNUKugh

And i have to say, i still don´t understand the boots. i would rather take Kaoms for more health or rare ones with resists which frees up the need to have the resists on other pieces. So its easier and cheaper to have damage stats on amulet, rings and belt.

Good call on the stat stick. I just picked 1 up for 1c and i'm testing it now. Boosted my dps to about 1.5 mil. If I can find one with +Onslaught it will go up another 100k :]

I can't argue about the boots. I just picked the redblade because they are cheap and decent. I'll eventually swap to a yellow pair if I can find some on the cheap. A +%30 movement with good resists can really hurt the wallet.
I dunno why but my build does only 360K dps according to Path of Building... i cant really do atziri i die in the first boss(2 vaal vessel's) and even if i kill them i die in the second boss pretty fast... my build is very similar to yours please tell me what seems to be the problem:
http://poe-profile.info/profile/EryX6
https://prnt.sc/j1baoi

+ please telll me what i can improve in my item set and or the skills tree(it isnt perfect yet and its not quit like yours since i dont want to refund some things until i can get it 100% accuret like yours)
Last edited by EryX6 on Apr 5, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info