3.2.0b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.0b Patch Notes
  • Reinforced Iron Nets and Strong Iron Nets now cost Orbs of Transmutation, rather than Orbs of Alteration."

Now I can to skip all those leveling recipe with both Net :>

And one more thing.... those chicken Spirit still rush to the captured beast and gone with Einhar together without drop any loot. Now not only try to beat Essence, but invade torment league too?
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
Last edited by nnilfoest on Mar 8, 2018, 12:40:38 AM
Would really like it if Einhar would take all netted beasts in one go, opposed to the long process of taking one at a time.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I hope we can play maps now without havin to relog after every map because the hideout crashed...
"
spongwo wrote:
seriously why even ask the fucking community what they want when you depend on reddit to run your game shits seriously getting old if the nets go like i know they will go my group of friends are done supporting the game.

What are you raging about? GGG made a poll on these forums, people voted in favor of implementing necromancy nets and from the "yes" side the winning option was that these nets should be more rare than common. This is exactly what was implemented by GGG.
"
Nallrad wrote:
"
Summon Phantasm on Kill Support no longer supports Manifest Dancing Dervish.

"
Fixed a client crash that could occur while Summon Phantasm on Kill was socketed in The Dancing Dervish.

Lazy developing at it's finest.

Came here for that, not disapoited by the solution. Or just a little bit. Or a lot.

Why ? Why not just "temporary", it was a great build idea, nothing broken and you just buried that idea 6 feet under without a single chance for us to see it fixed "one day".

We understand that's probably more complicated that expected, but that does not mean we can't wait for a fix in a - not early - fix.
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
spongwo wrote:
seriously why even ask the fucking community what they want when you depend on reddit to run your game shits seriously getting old if the nets go like i know they will go my group of friends are done supporting the game.

What are you raging about? GGG made a poll on these forums, people voted in favor of implementing necromancy nets and from the "yes" side the winning option was that these nets should be more rare than common. This is exactly what was implemented by GGG.

You *DO* realize how close to 50/50 it was, right?

The timing and length of the poll could also have been important, due to geographic/demographic differences. Letting it run for only 24 hours seemed a little short.

Also, everyone with several accounts, VPN and/or access to several IP-addresses could've voted several times - which is likely to be the RMT and elitist guys who want the speed clear meta to remain the status quo, so they'd want necro nets, and want them to be rare/expensive, which would not be a problem for them.

By now, it seems like a good idea to split the league into two:

Beast League and Necro-Net League, and let people decide which one they want to put their current Bestiary chars and stash into.
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
spongwo wrote:

No. First of all - it's not what they have implemented. They implemented COMMON nets. They are NOT rare. You can literally capture every single red beast and most yellow with necromancy nets, that's how common they are. So they implemented option that lost by a huge margin (this option needed twice as much votes to win). Second - asking community in this case was the most moronic thing they could do. Especially asking right after fixing regular nets without giving anyone time to see how it feels.

Way to ruin the league.

What's the point of even having different tiers of nets now? What's the point of having Thaumaturgical net, which already have very limited uses, and now it's just 3-to-1 fodder for Necromancy nets. Why even have a league mechanic of capturing now?
Last edited by DemonikPath on Mar 8, 2018, 7:21:48 AM
Poe can't start. I click play, and nothing happens. And game not starts.
Capturing the beast at the certain %HP spot counting on how strong effect of the net is was a great idea. For "average DPS builds". Fun/fresh to play. The only wierd point to me is mobs with HP regen due to net casting time (if it's even a thing or I've been fooled by animation) and player time effort.
I think that visual feedback, like mob/boss glow for a short duration, could have done process more clear to follow and easier to catch up for people who have their first encounters (educational purpose).

Makes sense that Ranger is the best pick for it, following by it's hybrids: Shadow and Duelist. And much harder for else. I like that too.

Speaking of Essense mechanics: Bestiary mech lacks player's choice to engage into the tough fight, especially with fast moving mobs, drawing it inescapeable. Beasts frozen into essence makes it somehow better IMO. Combination of 2 mechanics brings opportunity for "AOE/Totem/Minion builds" to control their gameplay. So other classes and any type of "crazy" build still can do it reliably. No need for net diversity (necronet): it brakes the bestiary capturing rules. But if you're considering to hold to necronet do not make it common please (rare to unique), because it brings advantage into play - means that other nets loosing value (people gonna trade for it META).

Post most likely to be lost in thread so if you like the idea: spread the word. Thanks for reading.
Is the "Craft unique Map" bug solved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info