3.2.0 Hotfix 8 Notes

yeah on the EU relms the lag spikes are horrific and render the game unplayable during the innocence battle in act 6 i was getting hit behind statues
"
aceKyle wrote:
There are also people still experiencing crashing issues after this hotfix unrelated to SR. A friend of mine is currently running Frostbolt Totems and is crashing on loading screens from time to time even with Multithreading disabled/enabled. His internet is too slow to redownload the game in a reasonable time to see if it will address the issue.

I'm one of those people unfortunately. It doesn't matter what I do, multi-threading on or off, changing various graphics settings around, changing characters, changing gear... it still crashes randomly.

Sometimes I can simply be afk in a town and come back to a crash dialog. Other times it crashes mid-way through an instance, though the most annoying so far has been the 2 crashes while attempting the trial of ascendancy.

Everything was fine before the 3.2 update, but now I crash at least once every 30 minutes, sometimes more, within 2-5 minutes of the last crash.
Last edited by Syncaidius on Mar 6, 2018, 6:15:26 AM
"
Syncaidius wrote:
"
aceKyle wrote:
There are also people still experiencing crashing issues after this hotfix unrelated to SR. A friend of mine is currently running Frostbolt Totems and is crashing on loading screens from time to time even with Multithreading disabled/enabled. His internet is too slow to redownload the game in a reasonable time to see if it will address the issue.

I'm one of those people unfortunately. It doesn't matter what I do, multi-threading on or off, changing various graphics settings around, changing characters, changing gear... it still crashes randomly.

Sometimes I can simply be afk in a town and come back to a crash dialog. Other times it crashes mid-way through an instance, though the most annoying so far has been the 2 crashes while attempting the trial of ascendancy.

Everything was fine before the 3.2 update, but now I crash at least once every 30 minutes, sometimes more, within 2-5 minutes of the last crash.

+1
yesterday i crafted a unique flask with the blood altar. I was really happy as the Lion's Roar appears. Then the Servers shut down. Now I have no Lion´s Roar flask and the monsters are gone too. So I can not make a new unique Flask.

So my PoEmon died for nothing?

barbarism!!
Also hoping for the SR totem stacking to be fixed. Really holding me back this League. Good Luck GGG!
"
Denuth wrote:
Also hoping for the SR totem stacking to be fixed. Really holding me back this League. Good Luck GGG!

So much this. Was hoping to wake up to a fix today but nope. Characters still useless.
GGG please take my energy.
5 days now freezing when entering new instances. Have seen this issue is affecting a lot of players in reddit and even in this forums. Not a single reply from GGG. Can you please just say if you are at least investigating what is causing the freezes?
"
Bultjaevel wrote:
"
Denuth wrote:

So much this. Was hoping to wake up to a fix today but nope. Characters still useless.
GGG please take my energy.

Already ripping through bosses with only one SR totem due to the bug, can't imagine being able to utilize all 3 SR totems.
At least you can play. I started constantly crashing after this hotfix.
GGG Have my Energy!

-Heirophant waiting on Scorching ray totem stacking fix =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info