Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Rachel wrote:
"
megtron wrote:
Does it still drop from uber Hillock?

This has been fixed.

:-D
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
You are all stupid idiots! If there's a bug that gets us a unique gear without the need to grind for it umteen hours then keep it to yourself so that others can have a chance to get it. By talking about it here all you've done is alert GGG to it so now by the time the non-racers or those who had to work until evening and get a later start get to Act 6 the OG drop bug is gone. Thanks for nothing.

Ok GGG, now you need to do a player base scan and remove all the OGs that players got via the bug.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
You are all stupid idiots! If there's a bug that gets us a unique gear without the need to grind for it umteen hours then keep it to yourself so that others can have a chance to get it. By talking about it here all you've done is alert GGG to it so now by the time the non-racers or those who had to work until evening and get a later start get to Act 6 the OG drop bug is gone. Thanks for nothing.

Ok GGG, now you need to do a player base scan and remove all the OGs that players got via the bug.

kinda hard with all the streamer vods on reddit.

i didnt get one on STD :(
d:-D*
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Salt mines are now open for visitation.

You're the dumbass here to think stuff like this will stay hidden when the bug itself is so prevalent. It's not exactly a secret that there may be abusable things during early league and the dedicated get the spoils, losers cry on the forums.

so i bought this act 6 version of oni goroshi... someone in global said all act 6 version of oni-goroshi will be deleted by ggg is that true?
It better be.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
It better be.

Charan is alive again. Risen from the hibernation :P <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
My farmers reaching lvl 7 so the grind starts.
From what i saw Uber Hillock spawned at the location where normally this guy is located.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rhys_of_Abram

That is obviously a bug since Uber Hillck can not spawn outside of act1 Twilight Strand (lvl 1).

Other than that thousands of players have likely experienced this glitch, way before any known streamer made it even more obvious (very first quest zone in part II).

With that amount of confirmed bug reports its a matter of time to be fixed.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
it seems i have to ignite a mob to get this sword buffs and i need to find ways to ignite monsters now, to freeze a monster i have to do 5% of the monsters life as cold damage (0.3 sec freeze) but to ignite a monster any idea how much fire damage i have to do? so i can get "her embrace" buff
(my build is primary cold damage trying to fit in some fire damage based on how much i need for ignite)

edit: also how do you guys deal with the degen? 4k life = 500 fire damage per second (with 75% fire res) im currently running stone golem for 100 life regen, so i get more life leech to compensate the degen?
Last edited by dvasan on Dec 14, 2019, 10:20:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info