3.1.2 Patch Notes

finally maps searching working.
ok, fixed
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 18, 2018, 4:28:57 PM
1.7 Gigabyte patch. When it is mostly bug fixes, why is it so damn big?
Thanks for the hard work and improvements
still no reliquarians

Your advanced item descriptions for prefix / suffix mods is very confusing. Everything the best should be Tier 1. It's what the community goes by since forever.

You also list things mixed-up when you press alt. It re-orders the mods on the item you were just looking at.

You have things in reverse for prefix and suffix with prefix having the lowest number being best and suffix being highest number as best. It just feels convoluted... and confusing.
"The only prison you're in is the one you've created in your mind."
"
Hercanic wrote:

Hmm, that's peculiar since my patch was only around 600MB.
I wonder if anyone else had the same patch size as you...
"
Cornish_Bread wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:

Hmm, that's peculiar since my patch was only around 600MB.
I wonder if anyone else had the same patch size as you...

yeah i have the 1.7G patch... windows 10, 64 bit. via steam.
"
HowitzerX wrote:
Your advanced item descriptions for prefix / suffix mods is very confusing. Everything the best should be Tier 1. It's what the community goes by since forever.

You also list things mixed-up when you press alt. It re-orders the mods on the item you were just looking at.

You have things in reverse for prefix and suffix with prefix having the lowest number being best and suffix being highest number as best. It just feels convoluted... and confusing.

+1, Also it won't be bad if you raise the font of the new descriptions by 10-15%.
Last edited by Skelos_bg on Jan 18, 2018, 5:09:55 PM
I like the improvements in the map stash but i still can't highlight "Unidentified" and "Superior" maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info