[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Oops. I didn't realize that was a option. Fixed now.
enjoyed it for a while , was extremely squishy though and i dont like squishy builds, the standing still while channeling doesnt really help though maybe it just doesnt suit my playstyle
Good guide, will try next league
No changes to play in 3.3?
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
No changes to play in 3.3?

Not that I've seen.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I know you probably haven’t played it but I’m interested in trying this with the new arc instead of glacial cascade. I’m thinking of using Elementalist for super shockage, do you still think this Inquisitor GC version would theoretically be superior?
"
moldycondom wrote:
I know you probably haven’t played it but I’m interested in trying this with the new arc instead of glacial cascade. I’m thinking of using Elementalist for super shockage, do you still think this Inquisitor GC version would theoretically be superior?

I don't think Inquisitor is superior like it was when I originally made this build. Elementalist could do just fine.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Following up, I just theorycrafted an Elementalist LT CwC Arc in POB using your guide as a template, would you mind taking a quick peak at it? I'd really appreciate the feedback

Note: I don't think POB uses Arc's new more multiplier, so the boss damage is lower than it should be.

https://pastebin.com/Wx9wsuug
Last edited by moldycondom on May 31, 2018, 3:13:22 PM
Is it an option to use the choir of the storm amulet to in combination with diamond flask to increase your damage with a lightning bolt?

i think it will boost the damage alot.
"
chris23599 wrote:
Is it an option to use the choir of the storm amulet to in combination with diamond flask to increase your damage with a lightning bolt?

i think it will boost the damage alot.

I don't think it's required.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info