[3.1][The Volatile Poet] Smoothly cast Volatile Dead! Fast clear speed! Now with Uber Lab video!

Hey, been doing your build, really enjoying it so far. I was wondering which flasks you would recommend? I'm only level 67 and didn't hit maps yet, but I've been using Doedre's, mainly for the charges during boss fights. Also, would raider get better dps than pathfinder? Thanks!
what jewels to insert???
what jewels to insert???
Жду лигу саммонеров где убьют самонеров и апнут другие классы (да это жоска)
Last edited by Skaarjmusic on Dec 20, 2017, 9:02:12 AM
What I've been looking for to try out my Poet's. Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by MidBlues on Dec 21, 2017, 4:58:12 AM
Re: Templar vs. Ranger: Yes, you could play as an Inquisitor, just take the elemental damage and spell damage nodes out of the Templar start to reconnect with the Ranger tree I made.

RE: Leveling skill: I used Freezing Pulse, but I did not have Poet's Pen at level 12, which is where you can start using them. I would recommend putting freezing pulse and maybe Frostbolt in a pen with LMP if you've got the pen.

RE: flasks to use: I am currently running two life flasks, a quicksilver, Wise Oak, and a mana flask. The Life flasks are rolled for the Panicked and Seething prefixes, the quicksilver is Perpetual of Adrenaline, and the Mana is Bubbling. Atziri's Promise would also be good in Wise Oak's place.

RE: Raider vs Pathfinder dps: I'm honestly not sure which would have the bigger dps. When I have time I will check the numbers in Path of Building.

RE: Jewels: I will create a section in the guide for jewels and one for flasks.

RE: shadow needs new guide: I would recommend that your friend try to copy the tree that I have laid out for ranger as closely as he can, coming out from the shadow start through the elemental damage nodes and then connecting up with my tree that way. The rest of the information should be available in my guide. What ascendancy is he running? I ask because if Assasin, he might need to avoid Elemental Overload and pick up some more Crit nodes on the tree.

I will be streaming soon to test the helm enchant nerf that came out today. It does affect this build. Stop by to say hi!
He did not choose ascendancy yet which one should he take ?

"
Wyncote wrote:
Re: Templar vs. Ranger: Yes, you could play as an Inquisitor, just take the elemental damage and spell damage nodes out of the Templar start to reconnect with the Ranger tree I made.

RE: Leveling skill: I used Freezing Pulse, but I did not have Poet's Pen at level 12, which is where you can start using them. I would recommend putting freezing pulse and maybe Frostbolt in a pen with LMP if you've got the pen.

RE: flasks to use: I am currently running two life flasks, a quicksilver, Wise Oak, and a mana flask. The Life flasks are rolled for the Panicked and Seething prefixes, the quicksilver is Perpetual of Adrenaline, and the Mana is Bubbling. Atziri's Promise would also be good in Wise Oak's place.

RE: Raider vs Pathfinder dps: I'm honestly not sure which would have the bigger dps. When I have time I will check the numbers in Path of Building.

RE: Jewels: I will create a section in the guide for jewels and one for flasks.

RE: shadow needs new guide: I would recommend that your friend try to copy the tree that I have laid out for ranger as closely as he can, coming out from the shadow start through the elemental damage nodes and then connecting up with my tree that way. The rest of the information should be available in my guide. What ascendancy is he running? I ask because if Assasin, he might need to avoid Elemental Overload and pick up some more Crit nodes on the tree.

I will be streaming soon to test the helm enchant nerf that came out today. It does affect this build. Stop by to say hi!
Hello! congratulations for the build. I'm playing a build similar to this, I'm taking information from all the builds that have to do with Volatile Dead. Interesting information I take away from your build. Thank you very much for sharing.

This is my build if you are interested in reviewing it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050819
Stream starting soon! Stop by to ask questions!
Will a belly suffice as for chest piece?
RE: Shadow Ascendancy: Your friend should go Assasin, definitely. Take more crit nodes on the tree and drop Elemental Overload.

RE: Belly of the Beast: Belly is a great chest piece! The build would absolutely work with it.

Keep the questions coming!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info