Trenan's "The Best" Explosive Arrow Build(No Quill Rain)

yeah im level 29 and if i dont pay attention and im not careful- i can eat shit pretty damn quickly. It's fun though, and i can see its potential. I'm just worried because with my casual style of play im not going to have very good gear at all, and i rarely trade because i dont know the value of anything.
so im hoping by the time i get higher level i dont find out that im completely gimped because i dont have super mario gear, we shall see
I gotta say I'm not used to EA build or even using mana. ATM i'm just using split arrow with rarity,quantity, and life on hit to farm and level up. I also use a LA chain and lmp atm when I fight serious mobs. I tried to use an EA to farm and level up but I find it more difficult as in slower than split/LA and mana consuming. IDK how to play EA. should i be waiting to get more mana from gears or nodes? when i use the skill i shoot out a couple shots and wait? or auto attack something? if so it seems so slow compared to LA. Also just bought a quill bow and that shit is fun lol
Can you upload a youtube video of the build in action?
GMT -7:00 PST
Unfortunately.. i end up with this build..

Hard to survive vs reflect mobs
also i was bored of waiting for explode of my EA
Hard to see any stacks of EA in party.

idk why EA when Lighting arrow can be 3x better...

I have watched some Kripp's videos i understood that there are a lot of maps and to survive u really need good character with hp, armor, resist, chaos resist, nice life life then dmg.

For example maps when mobs move 30% faster... it would be painful for this build.
Too much dmg, not enought survivability

But to those ppl who testing it i wish gl and waiting for some videos from nice maps, (i dont mean farming ledge ) :D
Last edited by Sebash6 on Mar 2, 2013, 8:35:43 AM
ok so running this build and now at level 33.
Since i change my bow from 100% attack speed to 10% attack speed :( it is painfully slow and i do a lot of running around.
Here is my gear any advice?

Spoiler

BTW here is tree kill

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAMwZih4aKlstg0PSUEJTNVYtWlJtbIcTjDaXBptdm7WcpKJApLGomqx_tDi1SMM6xKLKStIZ1tHe5eUZ5Y7yl_T4-_X_kw==
Last edited by commonjunks on Mar 3, 2013, 8:17:08 PM
can this be done on a budget? I mean having stupid farm and a whole locker full of useless uniques is nice and all but not everyone gets that lucky and I would like to know if this can be done relatively easy?. ty in advance.
What level do you recommend leaving clarity and the other aura / support gems at?
IGN: ItWasntASimpleJob
IGN: AManYourManCouldBeLike
IGN: DiduJustcallMeATemplar
Many different opinions on this build ....

Another problem is that it seems that the thread was created with a old passive skill nodes... in the current patch the three passive skill are much different from this...
Last edited by rodrigomcruz on Mar 16, 2013, 11:57:29 AM
"
rodrigomcruz wrote:

Another problem is that it seems that the thread was created with a old passive skill nodes... in the current patch the three passive skill are much different from this...

Yes, and this does require some reworking the core build I think. There are some tempting Projectile Damage nodes in the Duelist starting area as well now...
"
Keki wrote:
"
rodrigomcruz wrote:

Yes, and this does require some reworking the core build I think. There are some tempting Projectile Damage nodes in the Duelist starting area as well now...

-snip-
Last edited by vip08 on Nov 16, 2013, 5:05:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info