The Ravenous God - Failed?

Did this happen for anyone else? I can't get up there because no Sign of Purity? I didn't get the chance to do it.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2017, 3:31:20 PM
Are you playing in std right? well the same happened to me, it appears as failed and of course I have no idea of what happened because somehow this quest was magically completed from the beginning. As well as the other main quests. So awesome right? Now we have to check which rewards we do not have and side quests, and all this in new acts where there is no indication of what is going on.... That is love to std characters. It seems our support is not so relevant...
The same here. The quest was listed as a failure. I wish GGG had just left my character where he was in ACT 4 Merciless prior to 3.0 and let me explore the new levels as I progressed, even if the first few new levels would have been a cake walk. This just tore the immersion factor for me. probably should have just stated over with a new character, but i didn't feel like going through 1-4 again so soon.
Oh, I will add,that after the crashes, everything ran smooth and looks great. So I'm not totally down on the game. Good job on that end GGG.
any ideas to how fix this?
Last edited by downyy on Aug 5, 2017, 5:39:37 AM
same problem here, Quest failed........ :( Any idea what to do ?
Std players should have got the option to discover new acts progressively as it happened before. What is the point of giving by default main quests done and then wish them luck to find what are the remaining quests to be done, and also understand what the hell is going on. I am doing side quests without knowing what happened, there is no connection with story/lore. Seriously, in my opinion there were 2 options for Std players:

(1) all points and side quests are completed and given to all characters, so they can do maps directly (what is the point of granting map access lacking several skill points). And then GGG states that people should make new char to see all the story/lore.

(2) Std players start at the end of act4, and see all the new acts/quests as happened before with act3/4 where we did same low lvl quests for each difficulty. So we understand why we are doing all the quests.

We got a mixture of the two options which makes no sense at all!! I give you map access but you do not have all skill points, so find the remaining ones doind quests you do not why you are doing them. Wow!! so nice implementation and love for Std players.
Pls fix it, got same problem :(
3.0 essentially broke all of my high level characters. I can't do the side quests to get the passives (that I already did pre 3.0 and should have been grandfathered in) because I lack the passives and attributes for my gear.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Yeah, I'm debating if I want to continue forward with my main character. Who knows what other quests might be failed in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info