[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

The 3 points to get THroatseeker for crit multi is it worth it since you picked up Elemental Overload? I'm newish to builds and not sure how much crit the build will end up with and just thought odd to pick up crit multi. Thanks for the build!
Can I get a link to your passive tree? I don't know what to do with that pastebin monstrosity. It won't paste into PoB; keeps getting an error.
"
siclop18 wrote:
whats your leveling plan?

Depends on how the skills feel.
Either I will stick to Storm Burst from the beginning or maybe level as Flameblast / Freeze Pulse or Storm Call. But it looks like Storm Burst could be viable from the start.

I will add an in depth leveling guide later today.

"
danteafk wrote:
glasscannonbuild

With the current setup maybe. We'll have to see how 1k+ mana regen feels, if it feels to weak I can adjust it accordngly.

At least it is possible to "tweak" the passive tree and get more defenses, you can even get much better gear if it is too glasscannon :P
"
khammul87 wrote:
interesting build, ascendancy pick order and mini leveling guide?

thanks for your job.

The ascendancy are written in order of pick.
1) Conviction of Power
2) Divine Guidance
3) Sanctuary of Thought
4) Illuminated Devotion

Leveling guide will follow later today.
"
vektson wrote:
The 3 points to get THroatseeker for crit multi is it worth it since you picked up Elemental Overload? I'm newish to builds and not sure how much crit the build will end up with and just thought odd to pick up crit multi. Thanks for the build!

I didn't pick Elemental Overload. Investing a little into crit multi is worth more imo :P
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 3:15:45 AM
"
RegulusX wrote:
Can I get a link to your passive tree? I don't know what to do with that pastebin monstrosity. It won't paste into PoB; keeps getting an error.

The Passive tree is direcly above the PoB-pastebin.

Here is the passive tree ;)
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 3:17:22 AM
Do you think this is a viable league starter?
I plan on running a lot of labs.
"
lancefooo wrote:
Do you think this is a viable league starter?
I plan on running a lot of labs.

I chose most items because they are kind of available from the beginning of the league and are not THAT expensive. I tried to avoid multiple EX items (6 linking the Cloak will cost enough :P).

Hardest to get will be Cloak of Defiance, Divinarius / Doryani's Catalyst, Inspired Learning, Kiara's Determination and Atziri's Mirror.

We will have to see how the drop rates / prices are on those.
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 3, 2017, 3:41:40 AM
How do you think this will fare inside uber labs?
"
lancefooo wrote:
How do you think this will fare inside uber labs?

I guess I would swap in one more defensive flask and respec out of DPS for more life / mana.

We'll have to see. As I make my experiences I will update / add information about the different encounters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info