[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

He takes Art of the Gladiator which ignores movement penalties from armor instead which then lets him take Unyielding for fortify buffs.
"
KappaKing69 wrote:
Do you have any experience farming lab in soft core? Is it still a good way to farm currency or is spamming maps with a high clearspeed build better?

Lab farming is one of the most consistent currency farming methods imo.
IGN: @Norse
"
Castielz wrote:
Not taking Unstoppable?

Because we use an anti curse pot unstoppable isn't as worth as the fortify node which gives us defense and offense.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
what do you think about Slayer comparing to Jugg when doing lab? I mean, in HC mode, which one is safer and more efficient? thank you.

Jugg is 100% better for hardcore, Softcore It's just preference because If you die every now and then on a Slayer It doesn't really matter.
I am going to copy this exact build to a T and complain to you about it when I make a user error. Prepare for my donger!
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
what do you think about Slayer comparing to Jugg when doing lab? I mean, in HC mode, which one is safer and more efficient? thank you.

Jugg is 100% better for hardcore, Softcore It's just preference because If you die every now and then on a Slayer It doesn't really matter.

If I don't like EQ, do you think there is alternative, please? maybe lacerate or sunder?
sounds solid man
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
free_creampie wrote:
I am going to copy this exact build to a T and complain to you about it when I make a user error. Prepare for my donger!

This is one of the best comments ever. Also, I think I'm going to possibly try it out in 3.0!

Never thought about farming lab.. in fact I've never even done uber lab... If it's good for currency though, I'm all in! For some reason though, I just absolutely HATE the lab. Maybe this can turn me around.

By currency farming, do you mean grabbing as many keys as possible for the chests in the end?
"
4 Link - Bloodmagic - Leapslam - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Norse, Hezmana's mod is global. It's not "Attacks socketed in this weapon are supported by / have blood magic". It's all attacks.

I even just bought a Hezmana on Std and tested, it removed life on leap slam without leap slam being supported by BM directly.

I would suggest replacing BM support here by Culling, Herald of Ash or Endurance Charge on melee stun (your preference).
Last edited by Samir316 on Aug 2, 2017, 12:50:45 AM
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
4 Link - Bloodmagic - Leapslam - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Norse, Hezmana's mod is global. It's not "Attacks socketed in this weapon are supported by / have blood magic". It's all attacks.

I even just bought a Hezmana on Std and tested, it removed life on leap slam without leap slam being supported by BM directly.

I would suggest replacing BM support here by Culling, Herald of Ash or Endurance Charge on melee stun (your preference).

I know :P, I use brightbeak/prismatic eclipse as a switch for fast leapslam. Gotta put that in completely forgot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info