[3.0][Assassin] Glass cannon Blade Vortex (1.6 Mil DPS)

Uh, how do you generate power charges on this build?
Is this build any good ? thinking about making it.
-Deleted comment-
Last edited by Mercilessx on Aug 8, 2017, 2:00:52 PM
Sorry guys for the late reply.

The Power Charges are generated by the Ascendancy Point we set into Unstable Infusion. We have a 10% chance to get a power charge per non-crit.

This build is definitly cappable of killing bosses. As i said in the gem section, for bosses the concentrated effect gem is much better than inc. AoE. You should be able to do every boss, but keep in mind, that this build is not meant to face-tank.

For the Bandits: Alira or Passive Points, both are good.

The in depth explanation will follow when i leveled the character in Habinger League, i have to test some details, that changed after the beta. I leveled an Essence Drain first, to get some currency for testing. The mandatory information were given in the gem section.
Hi, im currently following your build and got few question about the skill tree:

Why are we getting maximum mana nodes while having no mana reducer, isnt it a waste ?

Why not going for the Retribution, and Amplify nodes ( and the lifes ones) on the left of the tree ? Wouldnt it give more clearspeed for mapping ?

Also i think the 10% Chance of gaining a power charge on non-crit hit is not enough to maintain the power charges since we do alot of critical hits with ascendency nodes. (Doedre's elixir is a must need to maintain the charges up constantly..)

Any tips ?
Last edited by JeongWa on Aug 14, 2017, 3:11:12 PM
Hey, could you explain how you get the 1.6 Mil DPS?

I currently run another (old) pathfinder bv build on standard. I know it's a different build, however my dps differs drastically. My tooltip dps mostly is between ~20-40k dps. Since with 20 stacks you attack 5 times per seconds, I'd multiply those by 5. Then I reach about ~250-300k dps.

SO I'm just wondering what's with your build, that you reach 1,6 mil dps?

Would really appreciate if you could explain it to me ! :)

Thanks
Ok, this is not working at all, tier 15 maps are not even possible, if you want to reach 5k hp, get ready to no damage.
need some picture,pls :D
Ok to be honest. this build is quite bad, i mean the damage is there with budget gear. about 300k with divinarius at lvl 80. but im about to reroll to something else cuz you just get 1 shoted almost every time. with 2.9k hp you just cannot survive.
How do you play against bosses? I dont have that good Mana reg tbh. do u have any videos to post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info