(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

I would like to respectfully challenge the assumption that Auramancer implies minions. Auramancer is a contraction of Aura and Necromancer, and many play Auramancers as pure support characters with no minions (myself included).
"
Domosed wrote:
AND, still zero new information.
So, New sentinel

Niiiiceeee!!

I am a big fan of your last Renewed Learys Auramancer. Never have so much fun before with the BladeVortex Specters. Hope to see Auramancer rock again in this new Oriath version. Excited for more specters to summon like the one above!

Cheers Leary!
"

I would like to respectfully challenge the assumption that Auramancer implies minions. Auramancer is a contraction of Aura and Necromancer, and many play Auramancers as pure support characters with no minions (myself included).

hence: "From my point of view"

EDIT : oops wrong quote
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Jun 10, 2017, 8:37:50 PM
As i posted in another post. Last night after killing the act 5 boss I summoned a pile of corpses as my specters where dead. I got tre x winged demons. They where extremely good. They had high life and used both a leap slam skill plus a ranged blood skill. I really enjoyed they and they melted the trash to come in the other acts. I definitely need to test them further.

edit: They are called Kitva's Herald
Last edited by Phenomena on Jun 12, 2017, 2:22:06 PM
"
Phenomena wrote:
As i posted in another post. Last night after killing the act 5 boss I summoned a pile of corpses as my specters where dead. I got tre x winged demons. They where extremely good. They had high life and used both a leap slam skill plus a ranged blood skill. I really enjoyed they and they melted the trash to come in the other acts. I definitely need to test them further.

edit: They are called Kitva's Herald

Ye don't worry I've seen them. They are good. Im quite worried tho they won't stand up to the clearspeed of flame sentinels and not to the single target of Blade vortex spectres (even without double dip).
I played last two leagues with SRS Low Life auramancer, I want something different, I always want to try Spectres, but with the changes to ES going to life and 8 or 9 auras will be impossible with 4 spectres in 6 Link...
My guildmate and I teorycraft a build with Victario's Influence and 6L Queen Escape, running together we have up to +11 to MAX resistances and a bunch of auras (9 each) 200% life in the tree and 6k life total, the problem with this build is playing solo, Victario's having Generosity included let me just with 3 auras and lost 6 of them (my minions will get all of them), EB to cast with ES.

Any idea how to build something life or Hybrid that can have at least 6 or 7 auras?
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Jun 15, 2017, 9:33:07 AM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I played last two leagues with SRS Low Life auramancer, I want something different, I always want to try Spectres, but with the changes to ES going to life and 8 or 9 auras will be impossible with 4 spectres in 6 Link...
My guildmate and I teorycraft a build with Victario's Influence and 6L Queen Escape, running together we have up to +11 to MAX resistances and a bunch of auras (9 each) 200% life in the tree and 6k life total, the problem with this build is playing solo, Victario's having Generosity included let me just with 3 auras and lost 6 of them (my minions will get all of them), EB to cast with ES.

Any idea how to build something life or Hybrid that can have at least 6 or 7 auras?

Yes. Just wait until I complete the write-up, but spoiler: We'll almost always try to put something on life.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

I went ahead and included a section for both life and hybrid on Aura's. I will do one for Low Life soon too. Won't do one for CI, because, unless they revert a lot of the nerfs, CI will just have no merit.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

I went ahead and included a section for both life and hybrid on Aura's. I will do one for Low Life soon too. Won't do one for CI, because, unless they revert a lot of the nerfs, CI will just have no merit.

Thanks mate!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info