Race RNG

So last race (1h Endless Ledge) I went FP witch. I didn't see a rare item until level 9, and it was just a 2h sword. No currency items (aside from wisdom scrolls/whetstone) either. Just a few magic items, mainly body armor. No skill gems. This put me so far behind in power. I reached level 19.5 just as the league ended. You need to be in RNGesus's favor in these short timed events or it can totally screw you over. Just feels bad when you make RNGesus as angry as i did last event.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last bumped on Jun 8, 2017, 9:34:40 PM
"
So last race (1h Endless Ledge) I went FP witch. I didn't see a rare item until level 9, and it was just a 2h sword. No currency items (aside from wisdom scrolls/whetstone) either. Just a few magic items, mainly body armor. No skill gems. This put me so far behind in power. I reached level 19.5 just as the league ended. You need to be in RNGesus's favor in these short timed events or it can totally screw you over. Just feels bad when you make RNGesus as angry as i did last event.

endless turdge is rng based race, people have suggested improvations to it since it was released in season 4 or 5 i think but nothings been changed so dont get your hopes up about any of the rng elements geting fixed Kappa
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
janimauk wrote:
"

endless turdge is rng based race, people have suggested improvations to it since it was released in season 4 or 5 i think but nothings been changed so dont get your hopes up about any of the rng elements geting fixed Kappa

Well that's not entirely true. They did change it so act 3 and 4 mobs wouldn't spawn until a few zones in, which was a huge improvement over explodies and flicker dischargers wrecking you before you even got out of the first zone. It's still way too mob RNG heavy with way too many mobs per area (especially early on) and tons of bottlenecks with way too big packs.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info