Lab wrote over my implicit, No warning...

"
TravisL wrote:
So you didn't think about what is "implicit"? Don't add warning, this is a lesson to get people paying more attention and think once in a while.

Can't emphasize this enough.
Not to mention that when you reach your first lab and enchant that first ever pair of gloves, it's kind of quite clear where the enchantment has landed, so by the time you reach merciless lab and you have them two-stone boots, bone helmet or whatever other implicit base item, it's kind of clear what will happen...given you pay attention.

@OP
Also, if you had no clue what is an implicit mod, where did you pull the title description from?
And, apart from some hybrid mods, show me a single one that is known to stack on top of one another, which is quite obvious by the time you start finding rares (basically lvl 1+)

How about we add warning for breaking barrels, since they tend to explode? A huge red warning sign flashing your screen red with added crit screen shake and sirens going off blowing your ear drums out.

If you fancy your hand held without the need to do even the smallest bit of research about what you are doing, there are plenty of games that do exactly that - holding you by a leash and leading you on your way to plenty of glory, but zero knowledge with almost no learning curve.
No rest for the wicked.
yes of course. once you know this you will never make tthis mistake again. it's a mathemathical certainty.

just like people never forget everyday stuff in real life. sometimes i wish i was like you big talk forum users here because then i wouldn't have forgotten my keys yesterday :)
I've always agreed that they should really add a warning about overwriting implicit. That being said, it's not even on their radar. I've seen this complaint multiple times, but everytime it gets chalked up to the "Learning Curve" section.

In all fairness, it's good that you only lost fingerless implicit. As stated in previous posts, there're merc and uber enchants that will actually give you more dps then the %spell, you just won't see it on your tooltip.

I will say it's a valid argument and many have made it before, but unfortunately it's not a new argument and GGG made it clear it's not even on their extensive todo list.
Mobile games have better trading...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info