[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Bump
Interested in joining the guild, especially with the upcoming league, i've read through the charter and it meets my interests, i'm only 26 challenges because I started playing this game with about 1 month left into incursion unfortunately, my goal is at least 36 next league.

IGN: onelasttimeiswearplz
Interested in joining, incursion was 36/40, Delve aiming at 36 or 40. I've read the guild charter.

IGN: TwistingHaribo
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Bump
Hi, I'm interested in joining Divinity. I have just returned after a long break (that's why I have completed only 12 challenges in Incursion). I started playing with the release of Open Beta in January 2013 and have hunted challenges in several leagues since then. I got all the rewards for completed challenges in Talisman, Perandus and Prophecy leagues, for example, and aim to complete all challenges in Delve. I have read the guild charter.

IGN: Hitomi_Uzumaku
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter. Was hanging at the 820. why not doin with the guild :) aiming for the 36 this league. will try my best to help ppl.

ign: PeakyBlunder
Last edited by PeakyBlunder on Aug 29, 2018, 1:16:18 PM
Hi. I enjoy challenges. I usually shoot for 36. I hit 36 in Incursion and Prophecy. The previous 2 or 3 leagues tho were a bust for me because I grew tired of 820. I'm also looking for people to play with when I'm in the mood for party play. I've read the guild charter. Looks good to me.

ign: dirgecaller
Bump
Just read the charter, would like to join
IGN : SiMamoon
Read the charter. Interested in joining a guild that's so invested in challenges!!

IGN: Eowyn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info