How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

And some currency so far...

A bit meh here.

This one's quite cool, though. My second char this league is a Herald of Lightning Elementalist and this ring might be good in the second slot.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Next RF gear piece, this time the belt.
"
odds wrote:

i mean what are the ODDS? x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
odds wrote:

i mean what are the ODDS? x'D

Increasing odds 😜

So I did try 'Absolution of Inspiring' (MoM EO Ascendant self caster) in SC SSF. Defense is based on 'Tempered by War' with 'Fire Resistance cannot be penetrated'. It took a lot of gear to make this functional. Also tried to make use of minions but after testing and witnessing their dismal AI I decided to scrap this idea. Maybe with 'aggressive' minions it would work better. As it is DPS is unfortunately low for current PoE. Build can do (easy rolled) T17 - I used it to farm 84 clusters with Unending Nightmare. But skipped the bosses for that, even non-delirious T17 bosses take too long. Build is still WIP though but even fully completed it wouldnt fix this inherent problem of needing more DPS. Probably has between 3M and 4M "Shaper DPS" now.

Tree:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Managed to finish the body implicit/s:

Took ~12x Orb of Conflict, 2x Exceptional blue, ~100x Grand red (failed, kind of), and a few others.

And I got zero useful Awakened gems. "Useful" meaning fitting for one of my two builds.
And Maven is the worst of the (non-uber) Pinnacle bosses. Worse than Sirus, at least Sirus is much easier to outgear.

And Harvest Izaro (Gift/Dedication version) seems to be a pushover now. Player powercreep really hurt the poor guy, still remember when he and his traps were hard. And that 100% monster damage in Gift didnt even seem noticeable anymore in the Age of T17. Had to check the small print if the line was still in there because monsters didnt do the damage they were supposed to do.

Edit: For testing 3.25 accidentally made perfect Widowhail:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Jul 7, 2024, 2:47:25 PM
Found an Allflame Ember of Tumbling Wealth.
Spoils from one map (Estuary):

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Found an Allflame Ember of Tumbling Wealth.
Spoils from one map (Estuary):

I once saved up 4 of these, made an atlas tree with strongboxes, then did a vaal temple with ambush scarabs (most importantly monstrous treasure + open again) and had to exit the map 5x to collect all the currency. It was CRAZY
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info