How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Never did find this ring last league:

Came from a Kirac daily with "Stack of Divination Cards"

Just dropped this today:

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 26, 2022, 9:19:13 PM
random shield drop that made me happy:

(in other news, my only 6l despite Tabula. so far)

Pretty okay i guess. Almost done with the league. Here are some cool things that i made/combined.

First time this has ever dropped for me:
Made it to 100 without RIP. May have gotten hit by a Bameth VDD but didnt see my life going down. Mana was drained empty though and Bameth was around so this seemed likely.
Had a major problem with map sustain. After last league experience this was quite unexpected. Unfortunately not expecting this map sustain problem I had no plan nor preparation for dealing with it. Had to run way too many bad layouts with much lower XP/H. Got ~25M/h on T14 Beach (according to ingame stats) but average was likely <20M/h at 99.

Final gear - not much difference - just added/changed implicits/enchants:
Spoiler

Passive - now with more skill duration:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgIDggHRA4cEswqbC2EMXwxzD6sUqRa_GNcZihzcIuIi6iP2JIsknSU_JpUqTTIBMtE1kjY9N0w8BTwtPydFR0WdR-JKyEtXTZJRTFNSU6VVKVYtWW1fmF-wYeJh62JaYmJirGjybIxs2W6qb551KXaCeaF7w31bf4B_loNfg46DzITFhTKKr4uZjX2Nko8akBGSgJMflwaa4Ju1nAKdqp9toSKiAKJAo4qkBaQ5rEetHK9sr7yv67IZtNG1SLXytkm3PrkCuW-748BmwOPDOsSixkXGrsedyAzKSsu9zO7PMs96037WVNi92zTe5d-Y5ljmgejW6-7vfPAf8bP0-Pc9_gr-uv8QAAm6Gq0cn8q2Sb5QzO7muGJic9SDjsb1VSkZPsZFaQ5s2UW8dSk=
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I'm enjoying the League and my CoC character is enjoyable to play if a bit scuffed.

Last edited by AbilityPoints on Jun 3, 2022, 11:10:15 AM
Kirac Daily T16 Palace:
With these drops I think the game is directing me towards a Herald of Agony build.

First post in this thread this league. Sentinel is a god-tier league IMO.

Won't spam too many items, but I just dropped this after <10 boss kills total (I was mainly farming eater up until now)

Looks like lightning strike is up next

Also dropped this on my first Cortex, first time I've ever dropped it

OK I guess I'll spam some more stuff after all

Nice double-Malevolence Watcher's Eye for my RF char:

Dropped these but didn't end up using them on my RF char (still tanky AF and got to lvl 100 easily)

Guess I'll throw some of these
at this

And of course you gotta have a little fun

Last edited by Userbla on Jun 29, 2022, 4:31:23 PM
This is max speed i got on my character:

Today's drops:

I probably left out several other unique, maps, gems, etc... a lot of stuff...

I use my own build on my own terms. Prefer slow paced play, call me old school ;)

Edit:

Result of my last map for tonight :D

Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on Jul 8, 2022, 8:15:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info