How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Beat Elder with a Maven witness:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Just got this thing for the first time, checked em out on trade and it seems like this one came out pretty sick.

So far, the league is good & generous to me :)

Got this from A7 Vaal side areas, color perfectly fits with my gem setup, it's like getting a Tabula with minor stats.

Drop from A8 Archnemesis, this will serve me until red maps.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
The only good stuff found is the things I have equipped. Not bad, not good either; it works so far though.

Nothing special to report from Arch-Nem other than it's been a pretty smooth launch. Figured out which of the skull things are common and have pretty much stopped picking them up. Until I get up in the acts, seems like a bit of a wasted effort. Hope the mechanic picks up once more rare skull things are dropping.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Nothing special to report from Arch-Nem other than it's been a pretty smooth launch. Figured out which of the skull things are common and have pretty much stopped picking them up. Until I get up in the acts, seems like a bit of a wasted effort. Hope the mechanic picks up once more rare skull things are dropping.

This, am logging what recipes I have in notepad, while plowing ahead blindly without looking at wiki or reddit.

At some point I started filling up fast so I reload the zone and burn the spare copies on the first 3 or 4 statues I see, without stopping to clear the zone and pick up new mod icons.

For some reason Archie loves giving me Shackles of the Wretched. I got 3 pairs yesterday between the first 2 acts. No idea what I would ever do with them now that self curse is pretty much dead. Maybe it's just a zone level thing, hence the extra copies of Thousand Ribbons and Crown of Thorns.

Also got a Pyre and a Hyrri's Bite, so can't really complain. Having Pyre alone made the Merveil fight kind of a joke. Now if I can land a Kikazaru...

(Playing SSF in trade league so that I can giveaway all my items at league end because I don't like trade league but I also don't like seeing items go to waste in dead stashes.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
this drop from a random archnemesis

Absolution is a total beast so far
finished campaign on a 3 link, doing t15 on a 4 link

Edit
8 fusing got me

Streamer luck without streaming! Inconceivable!
Last edited by snowmittens on Feb 7, 2022, 8:21:52 AM
My luck turned a bit once I hit maps.

Last edited by lupasvasile on Feb 6, 2022, 5:46:00 PM
whích i thought looked decent not sure never play bow characters :')

"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

And the 1st one so far:

And then this thingy:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info