How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Dropped this +1/+1 bow in the campaign
which will last me a while.

Still in very early mapping, but got these as well:

Hi,

just found my first ex, cold iron point dagger and my first tabula today
, lvl 86 currently. Enjoying the new skill exsanguinate alot. Found my first Reliqu key and got this
, guess i should use it.

Good luck to you
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
I'm pretty happy so far.

Not sure what to do with the gloves or bow yet, gotta figure something out :D
Last edited by Sadaukar on Apr 27, 2021, 2:27:59 PM
Just got my first Vise. You guys are animals!

The usual stuff.
Anyone know if Imperial Legacy card drop has been nerfed? I leveled two characters from 60-70 farming Foothills with zero drops, and also have been doing numerous yellow dunes and deserts, still no drops.

I did get an earth drinker so it's the correct zone unless they changed something.
"
Userbla wrote:
Anyone know if Imperial Legacy card drop has been nerfed? I leveled two characters from 60-70 farming Foothills with zero drops, and also have been doing numerous yellow dunes and deserts, still no drops.

I did get an earth drinker so it's the correct zone unless they changed something.

They never comment on drop rates or restrictions on drops of Div cards. Up to the players to figure that out.
"
boyandroid wrote:
From Ultimatum, not useful for my build though. Still fine with my 4-link.

First unique jewel drop... Already tried Golementalist last league though, no plans to do it again.

Nice! What map tier did you get the 6 Links at? I've done a ton of ultimatums in White and yellow maps but no 6l yet, just starting red maps now though so hope that helps... Unless I die hehe
Last edited by Bearbarion on Apr 27, 2021, 6:36:38 PM
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi,

just found my first ex, cold iron point dagger and my first tabula today
, lvl 86 currently. Enjoying the new skill exsanguinate alot. Found my first Reliqu key and got this
, guess i should use it.

Good luck to you

wow! just wow
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Bearbarion wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:
From Ultimatum, not useful for my build though. Still fine with my 4-link.

First unique jewel drop... Already tried Golementalist last league though, no plans to do it again.

Nice! What map tier did you get the 6 Links at? I've done a ton of ultimatums in White and yellow maps but no 6l yet, just starting red maps now though so hope that helps... Unless I die hehe

I got the 6 links while still in white maps. Aside from that, I got 2x exalt on separate occasions, that's the best reward I got from Ultimatum.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info