How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
But a new game would be totally welcome.
I started messing around with HCSSF for the first time, and am finding it a totally new game, but I think you've already been there, so...

for a TOTALLY different game you might take a look at Deep Rock Galactic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVKi6HWg-ec

Got as far as "is a four player co-op shooter" and decided you didn't know who you were talking to.
I actually prefer SSF as I like to play at my own pace and it doesn't matter if I can't play on some days. So SSF will be the way to go for me and I'll be doing it in the standard league most likely. I can actually play on my laptop now as I had to replace the one I had in October last year and just tried the game again on my new (second hand) one and I haven't any disconnects yet. So I think my problem last year was that my laptop was dying not the Wi-Fi as it wasn't long after I had those problems that it died completely.
I'm rocking a minion build and cruising right along. My gear:

Level 93 and climbing!
"
Got as far as "is a four player co-op shooter" and decided you didn't know who you were talking to.

You can play it solo and I wouldn't personally call it a shooter.
So how are you guys standing on the whole harvest-nerf discussion? As SSF players we are arguably hit the hardest although to be fair harvest is still gonna be great value for us. I am personally a little bit indifferent about the whole situation. I was good before harvest so I will be fine after the nerf. It will definitely have an effect on build variety and overall fun factor in endgame.

Like anyone else I was amused by the (now meme) sentence "closing your eyes and slam an ex". Since that I actually did close my eyes and slammed a couple of ex on my gear just for the fun of it. I mean I knew it better and wasn't surprised by the result but I thought I'd share:

I slammed 1-2 fire damage

I slammed 19,9 life per second

I slammed 11 life gained on kill

I slammed 1-2 fire damage

I slammed 8 Intelligence

I slammed 48% Mana Regen

I slammed 33,3 life per second

I slammed 1-2 cold damage

Those slams while having my eyes closed really excited me! =)

Let's actively NOT turn this thread into a harvest rant.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Or maybe Terraria if you like to play solo.

Some would say it is like 2D minecraft with cool retro SNES graphics as an sandbox game.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I need a new game... this one has gotten silly.

Try Valheim if you would like it. After trying different games for past years, finally found the game that can replace PoE for my gaming time. It's an addictive, familiar but a different game experience. It's like being in an abusive relationship for so long that punishes you if you don't do want he/she tells you what to do, then finally found someone that will love you whatever you do.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Looking for interesting 3.13 builds. Criteria...
1. Not an SSF meta or staple (although could be an unusual twist on one)
2. Something you've really enjoyed (say why)
3. Might be something where you were surprised how well it worked SSF - but doesn't have to be

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info