How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Best SSF run yet.
Dead reckoning dropped in act 7 and that made all the difference.

I think the game wants me to quit SSF now...

Well, card is gone thanks to harvest gamble
Now got this:

Last edited by snowmittens on Feb 2, 2021, 11:13:40 AM

crappy base, but a nice fracture:

I'm pulling my hair out with not getting a Redeemer boots. I spam harvest influence on armor on boots all I can, juiced up all my redeemer spawned maps with atlas passive for influenced items, got multiple redeemer items, not one of them is boots. Got plenty of other influenced boots. Level 98 farming A9, with 26 raw exalts and 4 awakener orbs.

Not a single redeemer boots.
Finally got my last Uber Trial, map #147.
And thinking a DD build next:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 4, 2021, 9:25:54 AM
That just happened

Spoiler

I don't know what to say, too bad this is in SSF I guess. I could've been rich ^^
Last edited by PilotLanguste on Feb 4, 2021, 6:17:00 PM
One map... a T4 Jungle Valley:

The boots aren't "end game" but they were a vast improvement over the ones I have. The Vaal Haste at 23% quality has got to be used in my next build.
"
PilotLanguste wrote:
That just happened

Spoiler

I don't know what to say, too bad this is in SSF I guess. I could've been rich ^^

Migrate a mule char to trade
I guess I could but I don't need any wealth in Trade, I don't plan to ever play it.

I just keep it as a trophy.
For the first time ever... in all the years we've had the lab... I got a helm enchant I can actually use.

Grats on the mirror Pilot. Got mine in Incursion.

Why isn't this thread being bumped when we post? Should be a sticky!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 6, 2021, 5:21:44 PM
Thanks, did you keep yours?

I am still unsure what to do with it. I don't see the fun switching to Trade even if it's just for this league and get myself a nice GG Build. I know its probably gonna be fun for a week but once I bought everything, whats the reason for playing anymore? I mean there is a good reason why I play SSF to begin with.

Vendoring it for 2x Ex, 5x Regal and 1x Divine is no option and actually using it on some godlike ring also feels wasted consindering how rare it is and with Harvest Crafting back in game.

Also thought about just giving it away for free in Trade to some unsuspecting noob but would that really be fun for someone new? I don't think he could appreciate it for what its worth.

I guess I am just gonna look at it, for the rest of the league and than it settles dust in Standard. xD
Last edited by PilotLanguste on Feb 6, 2021, 6:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info