Im calling it... Act5 will bring Mercenaries/Follower in POE

With:

- GGG innability to fix performances issues

- Animated Guardian fail (might be that technology aint there yet)

- porting to console

- SSF assistance

- Slavers art for Act5

- AI with Zana and Vorici's hostage

everything is pointing in the direction that GGG will give us the ability to Hire a merc to fight with us.

People are more and more playing alone (not in parties) because of performances issues, this would only make sense.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 7, 2017, 6:34:32 PM
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2017, 8:15:54 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
With:

- porting to console

- SSF assistance

- Slavers art for Act5

everything is pointing in the direction that GGG will give us the ability to Hire a merc to fight with us.

People are more and more playing alone (not in parties) because of performances issues, this would only make sense.

Nah mate,you are not being meta enough.

Here is how you do it properly:

We introduce chain Nazis which can off screen capturing you,holding you in place.Reasoning is to stop the speed meta

Am I doing this right sexcalibur? :)
Bye bye desync!
Mercs + merc skins = profit
I really hope GGG do introduce Mercenaries and that Mercenaries can become quite powerful like their counterparts from Diablo 2: LOD. I've tried every which way to make Animate Guardians fill that void but they just get outclassed by all other minions atm in terms of damage, survivability and end game potential (I'm talking about fighting Uber Atziri here and Guardians) :(
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Mercs with auras = win.
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
With:

- porting to console

- SSF assistance

- Slavers art for Act5

Nah mate,you are not being meta enough.

Here is how you do it properly:

We introduce chain Nazis which can off screen capturing you,holding you in place.Reasoning is to stop the speed meta

Am I doing this right sexcalibur? :)
I've never been meta

meta is for weak minds, people that cannot use their brain
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
OP is not even far off! That's all I say. And ofcourse melee attacks while movi... Ooops!
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Feb 8, 2017, 7:50:15 AM
I actually really hope we get mercs
I dont see any any key!
Commandement of reflection, the lab enchant is the closest thing we can get as a merc right now.
Her AI seem very close and remind me the one of D2 mercs, very aggressive, hence the possibility is here to have already something close to a real merc !

The last step for total SSF experiment... anyway it would give GGG lot of money if we can put MTX on it, that's obvious.
... nothing
I would really love this. Espeially if we had to gear them up with real gear, be able to dress them up in MTXes and all that jazz.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could pick up one of classes we don't play as a merc? Say I'm currently a Ranger, I could hire a Witch to support me. I'd be able to spec her out, make a build, gear her up, make her pretty (well she is by default, but you get it.. ;) She would level with me, follow me around and assist me in combat. If she manages to die, she will resurrect in my hideout and I'd have to go back there to pick her up again.

In groups, they would count as real players, so no ganging up 6 people with 6 mercs, but max 3+3.. :)

Make it so, please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info