Donald Trump and US politics

"
Jennik wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The intersectional minority-identitarianism variety, commonly known as SJWs.

I've explained to you before that these insane and outrageous characters you see in those right-wing hate videos are a vanishingly small fringe minority. The number of Americans who have those insane views can fit inside a small room.

Outside of those very few people, many of whose beliefs I'd agree are nuts and could certainly include anti-white racism, there's certainly not a significant overlap between regular liberals who fight for social justice (a group I'm in) and anti-white racists. Racism is antithetical to the social justice movement.

Racism is so common in the right that I honestly don't need to demonstrate it (though I still did) since we've all witnessed tons of it. It's so rare on the left that you had to bring up an actual boogeyman when I asked for an example. I know you love your false equivalencies, but even for you it should be obvious that this one's complete bullshit.

Cool story, bro.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The intersectional minority-identitarianism variety, commonly known as SJWs.
I've explained to you before that these insane and outrageous characters you see in those right-wing hate videos are a vanishingly small fringe minority. The number of Americans who have those insane views can fit inside a small room.

Outside of those very few people, many of whose beliefs I'd agree are nuts and could certainly include anti-white racism, there's certainly not a significant overlap between regular liberals who fight for social justice (a group I'm in) and anti-white racists. Racism is antithetical to the social justice movement.

Racism is so common in the right that I honestly don't need to demonstrate it (though I still did) since we've all witnessed tons of it. It's so rare on the left that you had to bring up an actual boogeyman when I asked for an example. I know you love your false equivalencies, but even for you it should be obvious that this one's complete bullshit.
Cool story, bro.
More cool stories for Jennik. I still maintain there exists racism against people of color as well, simultaneously, but... well, Affirmative Action is legalized racism against white Americans.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 5, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Affirmative Action is legalized racism against white Americans.

Exactly, Scrotie. JNF's "cool story" isn't really much of a story.

Although it's not racism. It's only affirmative action to counteract racism.
To the people who believe that photo is full of anti-white racists: you're living in a fantasy land. Your beliefs aren't built around facts and evidence. You create "facts" and "evidence" around your beliefs. There's nothing I can say to fix what's broken in you. I can't argue the ability to reason into your heads.

To Scrotes, the definition of racism you're using for the left is asinine (people advocating and fighting for equality are racists in your eyes). It's not remotely the same as the definition of racism used to describe the right (hating others and believing they're inferior because of their race). Your false equivalencies are as disgusting as they are numerous. What you do every damn time you post is no different than flat-out lying. Try to be less dishonest in the future.
Scrotie slipped a fast one in on me Jennik! I'm still 4 coffees short of being whole this morning. All of the juicy Flynn(s) and Pence news has me off kilter ;)
"
Jennik wrote:
To Scrotes, the definition of racism you're using for the left is asinine (people advocating and fighting for equality are racists in your eyes). It's not remotely the same as the definition of racism used to describe the right (hating others and believing they're inferior because of their race).
1. If one attempts to fight discrimination for Ethnicity A and against Ethnicity B by advocating for special privileges for Ethnicity B at the expense of Ethnicity A, then they are attempting to fight racism with racism. This is commonly known as reverse racism.

2. Although white supremacists believe whites are superior to other peoples, white supremacy is not a popular ideology even among racists. Richard Spencer, for example, is not a white supremacist; he is a white nationalist.
A Richard Spencer quote, showing that he supports Israel
Among the racist right, there is a popular (and almost entirely false) conspiracy theory that Jews control major social institutions and enact institutional racism against white people. This conspiracy theory was also popular in Nazi Germany. So understand this: from the perspective of much of the racist right, they must fight racism that persecutes white people and favors people of color, by advocating for racism that persecutes people of color and favors white people. They, these people you hate so much, also believe it's okay to fight racism with racism. That's what they believe they are doing.

Historically, popular racist movements use the narrative of racism, real or imagined, to justify their own reverse racism. That is how racism becomes seductive. That is how it has seduced you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 5, 2017, 2:46:22 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

there is a popular (and false) conspiracy theory that Jews control major social institutions

I dont care enough to fact check everything mentioned in this article. But if you want to challenge it, be my guess.

I really dont care one way or the other. I only care about what they do with all that power. And what they are doing is shoveling garbage into the minds of their viewers. Who really gives a damn about the sexual advances of some asshole you will never meet? There are many more stories out there which impact the average person which receive little to no coverage;
Atrocities committed every day by the people we trust to keep order. Consolidations of power away from the people and into the hands of a few individuals. Massive corruption wherever there is money to be had. Technologies and medicines which could save vast untold numbers of people but are gated behind profiteering money gougers or buried under regulation so as not to upset the political financiers established market. Intelligence projects destabilizing huge portions of the world causing grief to hundreds of millions.

Division and stupidity is what we are spoon fed.
/rant
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Nov 5, 2017, 4:53:32 PM
@SkyCore: I edited my post to "almost entirely false" because I don't doubt that at least one powerful person happens to be simultaneously Jewish and racist against white people. However, the conspiracy theories regarding Jewish control of major social institutions greatly exaggerate the extent of this problem, to give the false impression that such is the exception rather than the rule; this is usually done via the "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" logical fallacy, combined with the racist lie that all Jews are racist.

Your rant is more wrong than correct. Yes, corruption exists and bad things happen, but not to Illuminati levels.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 5, 2017, 5:31:26 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@SkyCore: I edited my post to "almost entirely false" because I don't doubt that at least one powerful person happens to be simultaneously Jewish and racist against white people.

The link had far more than one person listed. But if you thats how you want to rationalize things so you arent 'wrong', i guess i cant stop you. I would just hope you try to be a bit more objective and less biased.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

[Removed by Support] Yes, corruption exists and bad things happen, but not to Illuminati levels.

Who said anything about illuminati or a conspiracy? You assume things and then blame me for your assumptions. [Removed by Support] Regardless of who i am or not, what was said should be taken on its own merits.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Nov 5, 2017, 5:35:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info