Donald Trump and US politics

"
k1rage wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Yeah I remember when that story came out lol

So now other people get to tell us what to find attractive?

Am I allowed to be mad because women are not into overfed long haired leaping Gnomes?

people like what they like

if you dont like my hairy bloody bacterial filled mutilated hole that i´ve to dilate daily for 20 minutes or it closes because its literally an open wound then you are being a BIGOT CIS GENDERSCUM!!1

the logic behind this which they truly believe in , is quite horryfying.
"
Kechop wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Yeah I remember when that story came out lol

So now other people get to tell us what to find attractive?

Am I allowed to be mad because women are not into overfed long haired leaping Gnomes?

people like what they like
Spoiler
if you dont like my hairy bloody bacterial filled mutilated hole that i´ve to dilate daily for 20 minutes or it closes because its literally an open wound then you are being a BIGOT CIS GENDERSCUM!!1
the logic behind this which they truly believe in , is quite horryfying.
I was perfectly happy living my life not knowing that.

Spoiler tags are your friend.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 6, 2017, 6:50:39 PM
It's funny to hear democrats talk of Republicans making poor working condition when #1 factor is cheap labor democrats and their Chamber of commerce republicans who want unlimited immigration even with millions of homeless everwhere and our prisons full of ppl who resorting to hustling drugs or whatever. Simple supply and demand. Unlimited labor supply makes wages crash.

A lot of people are smart enough to rise above that class of worker (low skilled) probably everyone posting here. But it still put downward pressure on you and everyone else because the low skilled disenfranchised worker then retrain for say an accountant and there are more accountants than can be employed. (thats just an example all fields feel it)

I come from a blue collar family somewhat (my mom is lawyer and university professor) but My dad is a lineman with PG&E so is my brother. They both make over 120K because it's union and lots of OT. But most people in the trades it's tough to support a family. I pay my guys like 30-50K and houses cost 500K here. And I pay more than most and do everything legit like I dont 1099 them and do full payroll and health insurance unlike many contrators out there skirting the legal line. Some live two family to house. Drive junkers. On social welfare even. Didnt used to be this way. We'll be a lot like mexico in future where hundreds come to work for $2 a day with unlimited labor supply.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 6, 2017, 7:39:22 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

Sounds like literally Hitler to me.

In other news, looks like Texas is getting voter ID laws after all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-appeals-court-says-texas-implement-voter-id-040701076.html

Remember when Democrats were so sure about their illegal voters that they honestly thought Texas might go blue? I guess those days are over.

IKR?

Trump is racist, and doesn't like anyone but white, cisgender males. I have to avoid watching him on TV, because the last time he spoke, it made me faint. The doc said it was my electrolyte levels, but I'm calling bullshit because that only ever happens when Trump speaks. There is no cure for snowflake.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
False. Yes, I've seen the Stephen Crowder argument, it's bullshit. The right desires government intervention in favor of the ethnic majority and tradition; the left seeks intervention against. Nonintervention is actually centrist, perceived as right only because our Overton Window is all kinds of fucked up. The far right (few that there are) loves big government to keep whites in power.

Nazi economics was very much left-wing. Just not in the liberal sense. But when it came to domestic policies, and military, they were extreme right wing. Fascism = left wing economics with right wing domestic policy. They differ from Communists mostly on domestic policy, but as far as government control goes, they're both similar. People could own private property in Nazi Germany, as well as private business.

But, the reason their economics was left wing, was because they reserved the right to get involved in the private sector whenever they saw fit. Including, but not limited to taking over entire sectors of the economy and re-privatizing it at a later date, if they didn't like how it was operating, or 'who' was operating it. They were in the process of doing that with the banks, and a few other sectors of their economy that they confiscated in their takeover. Likely to top party officials and their subordinates.

Some people don't realize how effective their economics was. If someone wants to examine their economic policy without any preconceived notions about their other deeds, like mass murder, they actually had some good ideas. A few 'out of the box' ideas. Such as the manner in which their currency operated. It was backed by labor, not gold stored in reserves.

Here are a couple links that talk about their economics:

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/bankrupt-germany.php

http://www.ub.edu/graap/EHR.pdf

Let's just say for the sake of argument, if the government was to engage in some similar economic policies that early Nazi Germany implemented, minus the worst stuff they did, I think the USA could be an industrial powerhouse again. But the globalists don't want that to happen. Because there would be lesser profit margins, considerably less.

I say the best countries should do the best they can to secure the best economic prosperity for their own countries, the rest of the world be damned. A shift would have to be made from free market globalism, to a more nationalist centered economic policy.

We can shift the economic balance in our favor with increased tariffs on goods. If you want to buy foreign, sure, but it'll be expensive like it used to be. Or negotiate terms where a foreign company can build a plant here, and hire American workers if they wish to sell anything here. Consequently, we could kick start new industries by issuing no to extremely low interest rate loans to new businesses. Stuff we haven't made here in 25 years, we might start making again. We could form economic allies with a few countries in Europe, Japan, Australia, etc or other countries with similar labor costs and put a squeeze on China, and rising 3rd world economies.

A lot of other, less productive countries won't have a choice but to buy some of our products. Let's go back to being economic bullies again, instead of being the ones getting bullied. I think this is a bipartisan issue. The every day, average working man wants this to happen.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 6, 2017, 9:39:21 PM
How Trump's Pardon Of Joe Arpaio Is Normal And Also Super F***ed Up

Cracked has been on point with their news coverage. It's not like it's hard to find terrible things Trump does, though.
"
Jennik wrote:
How Trump's Pardon Of Joe Arpaio Is Normal And Also Super F***ed Up

Cracked has been on point with their news coverage. It's not like it's hard to find terrible things Trump does, though.

I know! Fucking racist, right? He may as well pardon James Fields next. And make the Dodge Challenger the official car of the Trump Administration. No more limos, only Dodge Challengers with GVF 1111 plates. That's how much of a racist scumbag Trump is! And a murderer!
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 6, 2017, 9:44:21 PM
Trump supporters in Rome attack a group of people, just because they're not white:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR20u9VLBRI

They're getting hosed down like it's the 1960s era South! Then cops rushing in to attack them just because they're not white. You see the video? They weren't doing anything to anyone, until the racist cops showed up and started hosing people down. You can bet 'Il Duce' is smiling in his grave right about now knowing how racist his country ended up. I'm literally shaking! How can humans seriously be this cruel to other humans!? Why don't those people have affordable housing?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 6, 2017, 11:50:32 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
And make the Dodge Challenger the official car of the Trump Administration.
The current slogan for the 2017 Challenger, per dodge.com, is "the strongest muscle in America." True story.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Trump supporters in Rome attack a group of people, just because they're not white:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR20u9VLBRI

They're getting hosed down like it's the 1960s era South! Then cops rushing in to attack them just because they're not white. You see the video? They weren't doing anything to anyone, until the racist cops showed up and started hosing people down. You can bet 'Il Duce' is smiling in his grave right about now knowing how racist his country ended up. I'm literally shaking! How can humans seriously be this cruel to other humans!? Why don't those people have affordable housing?
Fake news: It was Free Shower Day; the soap cannons were coming up next, but the video was misleadingly edited.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 7, 2017, 12:24:51 AM
The reality of liberal Europe. Leftists keep bringing people in despite the state not being able to accomodate them. Not to mention most of these people will never find jobs, because the amount of jobs for uneducated adults are dwindling fast. Same shit in France, migrants squatting under bridges, while pro-immigration people eat cake and pat themselves for their "humanitarianism" on facebook.

The biggest joke is that it would be much cheaper to help these migrants, or whatever they are, in their country of origin. Cardboard ghetto towns in Italy must be such an improvemnt of life for them... -_-

EU badly needs a Trump to take charge of this liberal wreck of an union.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 7, 2017, 2:23:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info