reward from races

"
IVIiXxX2 wrote:
it's thursday now guys just not going to bother giving prizes GGG?
The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. As always, if you're not able to race this time around, be sure to check out the action live on Twitch. Good luck, everyone!
Posted by Bex_GGG
on Feb 1, 2017 7:24:12 PMGrinding Gear GamesPrivate Message...does this mean anytime you feel like it after the race weekend? no1 cares about your recycled content coming in 3.0 focus on now ffs

This ones pretty strange. If you don't care about their "recycle content" for 3.0, why would you even care about the prizes? Why would you even want to play the game, if you believe the future is "recycled content"?
"
"
IVIiXxX2 wrote:
it's thursday now guys just not going to bother giving prizes GGG?
The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. As always, if you're not able to race this time around, be sure to check out the action live on Twitch. Good luck, everyone!
Posted by Bex_GGG
on Feb 1, 2017 7:24:12 PMGrinding Gear GamesPrivate Message...does this mean anytime you feel like it after the race weekend? no1 cares about your recycled content coming in 3.0 focus on now ffs

This ones pretty strange. If you don't care about their "recycle content" for 3.0, why would you even care about the prizes? Why would you even want to play the game, if you believe the future is "recycled content"?
fair point i still play and want to play because its one of the better games out there regardless of the fact i feel the content will just feel the same i will stay play as no other games hit the spot like poe does for me hense why im mad that we still dont have our prizes.
Still haven't found mine either. What league should I be looking in? Hardcore? What gives? I was level 10+ in like 3 races.

AND I was 11th (which I know isn't worth anything) for my class in one of the races. Feel like I should see something by now.
Last edited by Slydesdale on Feb 15, 2017, 10:25:49 PM
still patiently waiting. . .

/taps foot
Armour packs have already be given out, probably footprints too. I'm sure the boxes will arrive soon.
Spoiler

my new obsidian seraph armour pack from #27 in medallion! :)

"
xbar0s120x wrote:
Armour packs have already be given out, probably footprints too. I'm sure the boxes will arrive soon.
Spoiler

my new obsidian seraph armour pack from #27 in medallion! :)

sweet!!! thats good news thanks!
Still waiting on the box, got a set of footprints though
Last edited by Thoke01 on Feb 16, 2017, 3:00:08 PM
Hi Exiles,

As Chris has stated here

"
I believe there was a delay with the boxes and they'll be done tomorrow. Sorry about that!
Thanks for the reply, I've been mulling if I needed to send a bug report for my level 24 Act 2 Solo run.
I guess I misunderstood the race rewards requirement... I thought we would get a box for every race we got level 10+ in... I only got 1 box...

Could someone clarify please?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info