[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

why did u removed total elemental resistance? Please add it back
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Hi there,

I have lately after update to newest version some issue with macro.

First it load very slowly - Script initialization progress bar is visible like for 2-4 minutes, then when i want to check some items it takes like 1 min before i get info.

Before the update it was working very smoothly.

Any advise?

Rgds,
In Game nick - Amarinho
Since Version 2.4.0 I have the issue that when i start the Macro I get the error message:

Invalid Installation Path
Executing Poe-TradeMacro from your desktop may cause script errors, please choose a different directory.

Of course I followed the instructions, same story.

Any help appreciated

"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
Since Version 2.4.0 I have the issue that when i start the Macro I get the error message:

Invalid Installation Path
Executing Poe-TradeMacro from your desktop may cause script errors, please choose a different directory.

Of course I followed the instructions, same story.

Any help appreciated

Let me guess, you moved it into some other folder that's located on your desktop? That message only appears if your TradeMacro folders path starts with your desktops path.
"
jstq wrote:
why did u removed total elemental resistance? Please add it back

Unintentional and fixed in the dev version.

"
Amare wrote:
Hi there,

I have lately after update to newest version some issue with macro.

First it load very slowly - Script initialization progress bar is visible like for 2-4 minutes, then when i want to check some items it takes like 1 min before i get info.

Before the update it was working very smoothly.

Any advise?

Rgds,

Such issues are likely related to the requests to GGGs league API, poe.trade or poe.ninja taking longer than usual, which is very likely related to your internet connection, your provider or the requested sites themselves.
Amazing program!! love it
I should finally install this - good Job Mate!

Your work is very much appreciated!
Hey, so I really like this tool but always believe it's lacking something I use on a daily basis which is AutoReply. I could be doing a map or lab and I'll know I won't have a moment to reply to the person so I'll preemptively put up an AutoReply saying "Doing XYZ, will get back to you asap." and it usually helps me secure a trade as the buyer will wait. I know you could use /dnd since /autoreply doesn't transfer through different instances but I believe /dnd puts people off and sometimes if it's an expensive item, you may just want to make the trade quick if you're mapping.

Spoiler
"
global AM_SetAutoReply := ["on", "F2", "Input your AutoReply message here"]

Hotkey, % AM_SetAutoReply[2] , AM_SetAutoReply_HKey , % AM_SetAutoReply[1]

AM_SetAutoReply_HKey:
AutoReply := AM_SetAutoReply[3]
SendInput {Enter}/AutoReply %AutoReply%{Enter}
Return
Has anyone successfully ran this macro under linux?

I would LOVE to use it, and have managed to install it and run it, but not being able to correctly invoke it from the game (ran thru PlayOnLinux / Wine).
"
Hey, so I really like this tool but always believe it's lacking something I use on a daily basis which is AutoReply.

You can set up personal macros rather easily in the CustomMacros folder, see the explanation here. Everything that we put in the AdditionalMacros potentially brings up a keybinding conflict for someone, even if we disable the hotkey by default.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info