[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

How to solve this problem?
Last edited by duabijitelur on Aug 23, 2017, 7:33:07 PM
"
gotemike wrote:
Where are you pulling gem quality data from?

Arcane Surge Support needs updating.

20% will give 10% increased spell damage (0.5 per 1%).

This comes from the ItemInfo part that I do. Gem quality is updated in my GitHub repo and should be included in the next release.
"
duabijitelur wrote:
How to solve this problem?

Edit: I updated to newest version and fixed
Last edited by bones0nfire on Aug 24, 2017, 12:46:33 PM
After the latest update, which triggered an AHK update as well, I can no longer control my global system hotkey for my music player Foobar. I have no conflicting shortcuts set in the menu, my Foobar hotkeys start with Ctrl+Alt. When I close the PoE-TradeMacro I can once again control the playback.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Hi, is it possibble to disable these 2 options (Advanced item search = ctrl+alt+d) by the default somehow?

Last edited by penetration123 on Aug 26, 2017, 9:12:00 AM
"
liquidSG wrote:
After the latest update, which triggered an AHK update as well, I can no longer control my global system hotkey for my music player Foobar. I have no conflicting shortcuts set in the menu, my Foobar hotkeys start with Ctrl+Alt. When I close the PoE-TradeMacro I can once again control the playback.

Does is also work again if the PoE window is not focused/active?
"
Hi, is it possibble to disable these 2 options (Advanced item search = ctrl+alt+d) by the default somehow?

No, but I guess I shouldn't force 4links, only 5l and 6l.
The item level makes sure all results can have the same amount of sockets as your item, I see no reason to not use it.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
liquidSG wrote:

Does is also work again if the PoE window is not focused/active?

Yes it works when PoE is not on focus. I just tested the volume control and that works fine even in PoE. The only problematic shortcut is Ctrl-Alt-C which is my pause/unpause and as far as I could see, there is no such shortcut active in the options of the macro.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:
Yes it works when PoE is not on focus. I just tested the volume control and that works fine even in PoE. The only problematic shortcut is Ctrl-Alt-C which is my pause/unpause and as far as I could see, there is no such shortcut active in the options of the macro.

There is
"
global AM_AdvancedItemInfo := ["on", "^!c"]

by default.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Aug 26, 2017, 4:01:00 PM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"

No, but I guess I shouldn't force 4links, only 5l and 6l.
The item level makes sure all results can have the same amount of sockets as your item, I see no reason to not use it.

Forcing just 5/6L only would be nice.
The item level (for me) doesn't matter since Vorici can do that on any ilvl.
Anyway thanks for great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info