Theory Craft.

TLDR: don't play with lib because everything will be abused, and you will not have fun. Also, decay is op but we already knew that.

CARRY ON
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
IceDeal wrote:
You guys think a random decay with BV is bad, that's cute. Now what if I tell you that you can scale Decay damages with support gems using Essence Drain and Vortex (because of the spell dmg to dot modifier on those skills) ?

Try to survive this stuff, so far not a single life build managed to survive my build in Essence.
Ho and it last 8 sec (with rapid decay) and you can't dispell it with poison flasks.

More seriously a "normal" decay is manageable as a life build with capped chaos res, it just last for eternity. The problem I see is that everyone can slap this mod on a random weapon and add it to his damages for free.

That's nice, but if it stacks then BV can be better still, did you try that?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Decay doesn't stack, it's a single effect like burn who update on every hit (not sur if like burn and bleed the stronger effect is kept or if it goes to base value each time) so using BV just refresh the duration but nothing else (it's long enough that just one hit is all you need).

@Lib : won't duel you but pm me if you want to test tankiness, I'm interested to see the effect on extreme defenses as well.
Last edited by IceDeal on Oct 10, 2016, 8:23:15 AM
Wow.. you're late lol
So to upgrade your Concept 2, this is theoretically possible, but it has some insane item requirements:

Damage taken from mana: 30% from MoM, 10% from Hierophant, 10% from legacy Cloak, 30+5% from corrupted Mind of the council, Greatwolf talisman, 100% of fire and cold damage taken as lightning, total of 85% MoM effect

Mana gain of damage: 14+14% from rings, 6% from amulet, 50% from 5xSpirited Response, total of 84% mana gain.

You would need a lot of mana against oneshots, but most builds can't do more than 15k damage in one single hit, so around 15k mana should be enough.

This way you can be near immune to elemental damage, the 15% of damage actually taken to life can be potted easily.

Needs zerphi to counter pure DoTs, something against physical, and probably worm flask to actually run Rallying cry reliably.

If you can pull this off, congrats, you are definitely tanky, but you can't deal any damage :P
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
The Decay damage from the Essence of Delirium can no longer stack when you have two sources of this damage.

Son of a...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
The Decay damage from the Essence of Delirium can no longer stack when you have two sources of this damage.

Son of a...

i was highly suspicious of that, you can't stack Decay but apparently you could combine the damages of 2 weapons by dual wielding them.
what does "this damage" mean?
can i use essenced drain with poison support and decay? im so confused :<
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
what does "this damage" mean?
can i use essenced drain with poison support and decay? im so confused :<

Yes you can, I reckon you could actually "stack" two delirium weapon and add 2000 flat chaos dmg on your attacks wich was obviously a bug (decay is strong enought by itself). If you were using just one decay wand on your build nothing will change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info