[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

Thank you for the build, by cons I bother to caper.

Is not it too losing dps to replace the izaro by rare jeweller to capper me?

Spoiler

Looking for recommendations on further progress and priorities

Lv. 91 atm, gear below:
Spoiler

My current plan is:
1. Get leech on boots
2. Look for better gloves
3. Buy lvl 3 enlighten and drop all reservation nodes
4. Look for 850+ regalia
5. Buy 21/20 dps gems
~. Wildcard: Some unique flasks, or just changes in setup.

Any tips are very welcome!
Last edited by ekunholy on Dec 11, 2016, 6:13:58 PM
"
ekunholy wrote:

Lv. 91 atm, gear below:
Spoiler

My current plan is:
1. Get leech on boots
4. Look for 850+ regalia
5. Buy 21/20 dps gems

That is some godly gear mate .. and you have all those in HcB ... wow

I've just leveled to 73

Feeling comfortable with this build.
Gonna try shaper when I hit 90.
Might need a better armor but We'll see .. :) ty for. Nice build guide

heres my stuff... maybe i need a better chest and boots+belt with intel?
Last edited by YOUSAYWHA on Dec 12, 2016, 8:48:56 AM
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
"
Disconaut wrote:
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Spoiler

Also, how do you think about Doedre's Scorn?
Spoiler

no. it does not boost our int or ES (very low 50-60 ES)

black sun crest faaar outstrips Scorn, due to +1 gems.

thanks to the +1, your cheap-ass lvl 2 enhance becomes a lvl 3 (for "free"), AND you get lvl 21 aura gems in the helmet!! +1 disc, +1 blasph, +1 WL mark!!! and +1 enhance for even less mana reserve!

a decent rolled (12%+) BSC also gives ~120-170 int, which is a lot.

the only thing that can beat BSC would be a 300-400 ES helmet with max int roll and lots of resists.
Spoiler
I see. Thanks for the info. Then I guess it's for levelling only.

So, did anyone test out the CWC gem combination? It looks extremely promising, especially against bosses: Normal Izaro changed phases almost instantly if I was able to hold him for several seconds in the crosshairs. Cruel Vaal Oversoul also died before it's first dive.
The only drawback I found is it's slugginess: first, character casts SR, then timeout passes and then the rain comes. Timeout itself becomes shorter as the gem levels, but for not it's somewhere around a second before the main spell hits.

Edit: Cruel Kaom, 4 sec of full burst. Lvl 57.
Edit: Cruel Daresso, changes phases almost instantly. 1 death due to one-shot with frost bomber ring he managed to cast in the first stage, aimed at my Decoy Totem (didn't upgrade my gear since Normal Sarn:
Spoiler
).
Edit: Piety the Miscreation: 5 secs. Stopped casting for security reasons: was not willing to risk her hitting my glass cannon.
Edit: lvl 58. Doedre, 5 secs. Shavronne, 5 secs. Maligaro, 3 secs. Malachai's last stage, 5 secs - he was not in a full burst.
Spoiler
On the bright side, he dropped a nice chest:

Edit: Merc Oversoul died before diving.

Update to my modification with Scorching Ray + Cast when Channelling:
Merc Dominus 1st stage 5 secs, 2nd stage 4 secs (full burst). It's useful that the skill takes almost no mana, so casting it to stack up prematurely helps a lot with bosses.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Dec 12, 2016, 10:06:15 AM
Tough build for leveling stuck at 55. I Hope it will reward me in endgame.
"
Disconaut wrote:
how do you have THIS much ES??

the only way I can get 8k+ ES is by using 300+ ES helmet with int and a different ring with ES and int instead of regular items. this is with DISCIPLINE active too.

The exact gear, gems, jewels and tree is in the top post. The char is now in the Standard league obviously. But I have his exact stuff from the Essence league and now Standard too. If you have more specific questions than 'how' - feel free to ask about the details.

ES comes from Int for this build. 1500 Int = 300% increased ES. The whole focus is on the Int, not ES from items. We don't have ANY ES on the helmet at all. Our helmet increases ES by increasing Int.

"
vick666 wrote:
Thank you for the build, by cons I bother to caper.

Is not it too losing dps to replace the izaro by rare jeweller to capper me?

If you mean capping resistances then rare jewels can help with that. Just make sure they are also good for damage (see the Gear-Jewels section). You want your jewels to be 40+ value. If you can get that with resists on top - even better.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 13, 2016, 1:54:05 PM
"
ekunholy wrote:

Lv. 91 atm, gear below:
Spoiler

My current plan is:
1. Get leech on boots
4. Look for 850+ regalia
5. Buy 21/20 dps gems

Very decent gear for HC. But you want Int on belt the most. Ideally, roll it with Spites until you get Int + 2 res mods, then craft +ES if you don't get lucky with it already.

"
arcadnii wrote:
Tough build for leveling stuck at 55. I Hope it will reward me in endgame.

55? That's one of the levels that you breeze past and don't even notice. Check the leveling guide, the video and the Troubleshooting section. Other than that, post more information if you want answers to your particular problem.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 13, 2016, 2:09:08 PM
Just want to thank you for a great guide and a very nice build!
Hey there. I'm trying to use a modification of your build with SR+CWC and it works pretty decently. It's a bit more sluggish since it's Icestorm starts after cast time + CWC timeout, but it has the ability to blanket everything due to low mana cost, which is extremely important in Breach, while maintaining leech when close. It loses the cast speed from Inquis tree and flasks, but as far as I've seen, the DPS loss is about 500 per strike, compared to selfcast (4600-5100 ATM). What do you think about this modification?
Is this build possible without Astramentis? It's 60+ on HCB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info