[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"

Thanks for your kind words and glad you find it fun. :D

The damage is no problem. Have verified and can confirmed that the char literally ONE SHOT twinned T15 abyss Kaom (yes, one shot only to kill both :D), and ONE SHOT T15 Overgrown Ruin bosses. In fact, the char one shot most bosses under T16 who are single phase.

I can confirm that too, did twin palace and crematorium. One shot them.

Here's something you may find interesting, I got this boot enchant on my uber run.
I ask on reddit about the stun mechanic and one knowledgeable person explained that energy shield gives you 50% chance to avoid being stunned, so together with this enchant I have 90% chance to avoid being stunned if I killed recently and by taking the notable practical application, I have a 94% chance of not being stunned while casting.
While testing this in maps (without chayula or valyrium) , I do notice that very occasionally the stun interrupted my casting, maybe 3 or 4 times a map, but I don't get chain stunned. I been very happy with the results as it allows me to use two elreon rings and a +1 curse ammy.
This setup allows me to do -60% regen maps without a mana pot, now all I need is a 6 link chest. I can't believe that I'm melting high level bosses on a 5 link. Cheers.

Here's the thread where I ask about stuns.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/55a2dq/quick_question_about_stuns/
the other FB build in here is much of the same, diffrence is some nodes. But i wonder the other guy uses arctic armor, and this build blapshemy temporal chains with +1 curse amulet (ring)

so whats best? arctic armour or temporal chains.
what Ascendancy order do i take
Nice Guide

But 2 Questions.

1.) Ascendency Plz Norm Cruel Merci Uber

2.) Can you make plz a Leveling Skill Tree for 30 60 90 LvL or say what is importan which nodes. Iam Casual Game its interessting importan for me.

THX
Flameblast Elementalists are INSANE right now. Itsyoji uploaded video footage of his and Jesus Christ the damage is completely broken, lol. I can guarantee that it's getting nerfed this next patch. No skill is supposed to be doing this much damage. Cool build, BTW.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 1, 2016, 5:55:34 PM
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Flameblast Elementalists are INSANE right now. Itsyoji uploaded video footage of his and Jesus Christ the damage is completely broken, lol. I can guarantee that it's getting nerfed this next patch. No skill is supposed to be doing this much damage. Cool build.

man, do you remember the whitebow poison berserker in the last patch?
Uber atziri in 2 minutes?
This is not gonna get nerfed till the next expansion or act 5 probably
"
cuakman wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Flameblast Elementalists are INSANE right now. Itsyoji uploaded video footage of his and Jesus Christ the damage is completely broken, lol. I can guarantee that it's getting nerfed this next patch. No skill is supposed to be doing this much damage. Cool build.

This is 1-shotting twinned level 82 Kaom's and it's a budget build. An incredibly cheap budget build at that. Something tells me it'll be nerfed sooner :P I could be wrong though.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 1, 2016, 5:21:34 PM
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
cuakman wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:

This is 1-shotting twinned level 82 Kaom's and it's a budget build. An incredibly cheap budget build at that. Something tells me it'll be nerfed sooner :P I could be wrong though.

Flameblast has been like that since Ascendancy came out though, nothing really changed this league other than conflux being slightly worse, or better depending on what you're fighting.
IGN shdowe
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"

Thanks for your kind words and glad you find it fun. :D

The damage is no problem. Have verified and can confirmed that the char literally ONE SHOT twinned T15 abyss Kaom (yes, one shot only to kill both :D), and ONE SHOT T15 Overgrown Ruin bosses. In fact, the char one shot most bosses under T16 who are single phase.

I can confirm that too, did twin palace and crematorium. One shot them.

Here's something you may find interesting, I got this boot enchant on my uber run.
I ask on reddit about the stun mechanic and one knowledgeable person explained that energy shield gives you 50% chance to avoid being stunned, so together with this enchant I have 90% chance to avoid being stunned if I killed recently and by taking the notable practical application, I have a 94% chance of not being stunned while casting.
While testing this in maps (without chayula or valyrium) , I do notice that very occasionally the stun interrupted my casting, maybe 3 or 4 times a map, but I don't get chain stunned. I been very happy with the results as it allows me to use two elreon rings and a +1 curse ammy.
This setup allows me to do -60% regen maps without a mana pot, now all I need is a 6 link chest. I can't believe that I'm melting high level bosses on a 5 link. Cheers.

Here's the thread where I ask about stuns.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/55a2dq/quick_question_about_stuns/

Congrats on the enchant and the amulet. Getting a particular enchant can be extremely annoying, let alone the +1 curse amulet. :D

"90% chance to avoid stun" is great especially for mapping, where the circumstance is not that critical and it is affordable to miss here and there. The problem IMO is that it may be not reliable under extreme circumstance, such as in a Shaper fight, where you absolutely want to have 100% control of the char. This is particularly crucial for this build because Flameblast is a "chanelling" skill. An interuption is such a big enemy to the perfect timing of releasing that one 10-stack shot. In addition, you may not have reliable way to proc the "on kill" effect in a tough boss fight. That's why "on kill" effects are generally not preferred in OP's builds, which are always tweaked taking into consideration end-game boss fights. But this is just personal preference and may not be necessary. :D

One Elreon ring is highly recommended to resolve the mana issue. In addition you can find some "reduced mana cost" jews to further alleviate the problem.

Anyway, feel free to tweak here and there as long as it suits your need. The most important thing is that you find some fun in the build. :D
"
Gercasual wrote:
Nice Guide

But 2 Questions.

1.) Ascendency Plz Norm Cruel Merci Uber

2.) Can you make plz a Leveling Skill Tree for 30 60 90 LvL or say what is importan which nodes. Iam Casual Game its interessting importan for me.

THX

Sequence of Ascendency points are flexible. You can try the following one:
Conflux -> Proliferation -> Golems -> Pendulum

It's highly recommended to take Conflux first; and to take Proliferation before the Uber Izaro. The rest is flexible. You will not be lacking of damage on the char anyway.

May try to update some leveling tree later. The general guild line is to travel to Heart of Flame and EO first, and grab some life nodes nearby along the way. The general sequence is: "going up; then to the left to the Templar area; then to the right to the Shadow area; then travel to the above of the Scion area to close the loop; then finally respec to CI at around level 70 or so when you have ES gears ready." Leveling as a CI char is not the easiest thing to do, but it will worth it eventually. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info