DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

the amu ist great, u can now switch the ring for mor dmg and defensiv :)
What about Alphas Howl on the helmet slot? +2 grace, slightly better evasion than devoto's and mana reservation for Grace and double blasphemied curses.
I think probably Cherrubim's Maleficence is a better chest piece. It gives 50-80% increased chaos damage and up to 100HP. Can anyone give it a try? I don't currently have a 6L Cherrubim's Maleficence.
How do I maintain my mana late game ?
i'll try to go for some 1h sword damage with the remaining points of the skill tree
So to revive an old thread. Anyone know if this is still viable. remember reading that poison wasnt as good now or something.
"
So to revive an old thread. Anyone know if this is still viable. remember reading that poison wasnt as good now or something.

The build is completely dead atm, both pathfinder and raider versions.
We'll see when GGG will do more changes to poision, i think.
Last edited by DeadEngine on Aug 8, 2017, 11:10:46 AM
"
DeadEngine wrote:
"

The build is completely dead atm, both pathfinder and raider versions.
We'll see when GGG will do more changes to poision, i think.

Ok cool. Thanks
dreamfeather spec throw is still good, just not a poison variant. you can still do full ele dmg tho, which its amazing for
but so is frost blades, blade flurry - whatever skill you want. you basically just throw dual dreamfeather on it and its amazing
Last edited by xMustard on Aug 8, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
failed
Last edited by RedaL_ on Jun 3, 2018, 6:15:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info