PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
RedditDude wrote:
What a great program for a great game. I can tell you've put a lot of time, hard work, and passion into making Procurment, it shows. I have recently been getting the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." - When searching on google, I found a link to a discussion where you discuss this error, and say it will be addressed in the next release. That's awesome! Until then, is there a workaround I can do to get it to work?

I have no race rewards in my stash.

*EDIT*

I have found a fix that seems to be working. I edited the settings file to only download my favorite character, from my favorite league. I think I'm good for now! Thanks so much. Is there a way to make a donation to you?

Good guy redditdude, runs into issues, praises the application anyway ;)

Yeah, the issue you ran into will be fixed in the next release, which I'm pushing to release as soon as possible!

I have a donation page setup here, donations aren't required but much appreciated!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
My first tab from Domination seems to break it (1.1.2, just tried with another copy of a freas download) "[Error] Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt."

The tabs from hc before did well, and at a different account (with much less tabs) everything is fine...? Any idea/help?

Add: some tries give kind of different results, first moved some items to another tab, reload (without exiting) broke on the 'next' first tab of another league (seems to be related to a different starting order); another try ended with a success, but only the standard tabs at all. Quit and restart brought me back to the first behaviour, and the content of the stash-0.bin contains this error message:
"
{"error":{"message":"You are requesting your stash too frequently. Please try again later."}}
instead of any item data.

Info: since one of the last updates (probably 1.1.2?) I havent seen request cooldowns anymore...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Feb 14, 2014, 12:53:45 PM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
My first tab from Domination seems to break it (1.1.2, just tried with another copy of a freas download) "[Error] Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt."

The tabs from hc before did well, and at a different account (with much less tabs) everything is fine...? Any idea/help?

The issue is that the throttling was accidentally removed in 1.1.2, so when you get that error it's because GGG has returned an error that you're requesting stash tabs too fast.

For now the only way to get around this is to limit the number of tabs/characters/leagues that you download. The wiki has guides on how to do this if you're unsure.
Oh thank, you were faster than my edit ^^ I thought to use it for easier seeking through my stuff instead of to build trade posts, so I "need" to have access to the full inv - can it be "solved" by multiple partial requests, without deleting the previous ones? Otherwise it seems I have to be patient and wait... ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Please excuse me if this is a weird thing to ask and please take it in the spirit it's intended . . .

Is there a part of the build-and-deploy process that's really slow or labor-intensive? I've done build-engineer-type stuff in the past and - given that it seems to take days to make a release, even after you've said "zomg I want to make a release" - I may be able to speed that up for you quite a bit.

Let me know what the bottleneck is! If it's coding I can't help a lot, I don't have that much time, but if it's just assembling the release .zip I may be able to assist :)
Procurement 1.2.0 has been released!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Due to a number of people being unhappy with the move to sourceforge, the releases will now be on github, although for the time being the source is still on google code.

Changelog:

* Readded Throttling
* Updated item hovers to visually match ingame hovers
* Added performance change to stash
* Added {LeveledGems} tag
* Rewrote gem tag system

First off, due to an accidental commit that should never have happened, the throttling was removed from Procurement. If you had tabs not loading/showing, login issues etc in 1.1.2 it was most likely caused by this and will now be resovled.

We added a performance change to the way the stash loads, as a result switching leagues or switching from stash to trading and then back to stash should be a lot faster, but the catch is that clicking on individual tabs in the stash will be slightly slower. The improvements should be particularly noticable if you have a lot (100+) tabs.

Due to a number of requests {LeveledGems} has been added, which will add all gems with a level higher than 1. In addition, the gem tag system has been overhauled to work in a way simular to the gear tags. Gem categories have been added, the full list of categories are:

* AoE
* Attack
* Aura
* Bow
* Cast
* Chaining
* Chaos
* Cold
* Curse
* Duration
* Fire
* Lightning
* Melee
* Mine
* Minion
* Movement
* Projectile
* Spell
* Totem
* Trap
* Support

which you can now use to make up your own gem filters, with one or two categories. As an example:

* {TotemGems} - All totem gems
* {LightningGems} - All lightening gems
* {MeleeAttackGems} - All melee attack gems
* {ColdSpellGems} - All cold spell gems
* {FireProjectileGems} - All fire projectile gems
* {BowSupportGems} - All bow support gems

Note that the default forum template has not been updated with these, the idea is for you to customize and setup your gems however you like. For more info on how to set this up, check the wiki!

There is additional functionality I had wanted to include in this release (eg: buyouts on tabs), but due to the number of issues with 1.1.2, I decided to release it asap.

Lastly, if you have issues or questions, please take a look at the wiki first - a lot of things I get asked are already covered there!

If you'd like to buy me a beer you can do so here.
I have been trying to add some of the new gem categories to the template and have not been able to get them to work. Below is the section of the template i have for gems. It is only showing the gems from the default categories and not the ones I have added. Can you point out what I am doing wrong? Thanks for all the hard work on this great tool.

"
          Gems          

Quality Gems          

{QualityGems}

Leveled Gems          

{LeveledGems}

Drop Only Gems          

{DropOnlyGems}

Popular Gems          

{PopularGems}

Aura Gems          

{AuraGems}

Curse Gems          

{CurseGems}

Spell Gems          

{SpellGems}

Projectile Gems          

{ProjectileGems}

Melee Gems          

{MeleeGems}

Bow Gems          

{BowGems}

Minion Gems          

{MinionGems}

Movement Gems          

{MovementGems}

Trap Gems          

{TrapGems}

Totem Gems          

{TotemGems}

Mine Gems          

{MineGems}

Support Gems          

{SupportGems}

If there is a better way to display the template for trouble shooting please let me know.

Edit, yes this is the newest version.
Last edited by Natakata on Feb 15, 2014, 4:05:45 PM
"
Natakata wrote:
I have been trying to add some of the new gem categories to the template and have not been able to get them to work. Below is the section of the template i have for gems. It is only showing the gems from the default categories and not the ones I have added. Can you point out what I am doing wrong? Thanks for all the hard work on this great tool.

Your template looks perfect, I used it on a few tabs and everything picks up correctly:

Gems

Quality Gems

Leveled Gems

Drop Only Gems

Popular Gems

Aura Gems

Curse Gems

Spell Gems

Projectile Gems

Melee Gems

Bow Gems

Minion Gems

Movement Gems

Trap Gems

Totem Gems

Mine Gems

Support Gems

I'm assuming you obviously saved the template before going back to the trade view? Have you tried restarting Procurement?

Last edited by Stickymaddness on Feb 15, 2014, 4:53:05 PM
Thanks for the update!
Last edited by TheBigNasty on Feb 15, 2014, 5:47:07 PM
"
"
Natakata wrote:

Your template looks perfect, I used it on a few tabs and everything picks up correctly:

I'm assuming you obviously saved the template before going back to the trade view? Have you tried restarting Procurement?

I have saved it, and restarted. It is not picking up any gems other than the ones that are default. here is an example using tabs of gems

Welcome to my shop! (Last Updated Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:59 PM),

Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is Natakita.

Gems          

Quality Gems          

Leveled Gems          

{LeveledGems}

Drop Only Gems          

~b/o 2 chaos

~b/o 2 chaos

~b/o 2 chaos

~b/o 2 chaos

~b/o 2 chaos

~b/o 2 chaos

~b/o 2 chaos