Let's count to 1 million

Oh dang, turns out war stuff isn't allowed! Will be careful for the upcoming numbers
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Oh, were they used and they got taken down? Weird, I don't think I've ever seen number posts get taken down before.
Last edited by sumfight on Oct 9, 2023, 9:53:05 AM

Yep! Used them for those years and was notified to be careful of those imagery, so yea just something I need to keep in mind wahaha
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. I just kept thinking, how in the world could they miss all those numbers, lol.

Wahaha gotcha! <3

Yea I'd be surprised as well on the missing numbers were I to see 'em~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info