Word of Peekaboo

Seriously, this is Whispering Ice all over again, just on the billion-to-one scale. For example, this

How the fuck do I know what the fuck this "word of force" means? Is it good, neutral or bad for my build? Or maybe I can get rekt due to its interaction with... something?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 9:00:57 PM
"
silumit wrote:
Seriously, this is Whispering Ice all over again, just on the billion-to-one scale. For example, this

How the fuck do I know what the fuck this "word of force" means? Is it good, neutral or bad for my build? Or maybe I can get rekt due to its interaction with... something?

If you hit the C key to open your character sheet and scrolls over your skills all the way to the right the skills on your items from the lab will be there for you too see what they do and damage types and how much.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Oh thanks. That's something at least. No point in trying to find its damage effectiveness or anything like that though, right?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Oh thanks. That's something at least. No point in trying to find its damage effectiveness or anything like that though, right?

I mean it gives all the information like the tooltip does and im pretty sure judging from some ive got they scale with your character. Some are actually pretty cool there is certainly a shit ton of them.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Mar 5, 2016, 8:22:03 AM
Well maybe they are cool, sure, however:
-how the eff it works with my bow? and yes it does, at least the animation is there...
-but is it only the animation or does it actually somehow against all logic deal melee damage with my bow?
-and if the answer is yes, the is it affected by, for example, my AoE / melee range passives?
There are many things like that that are simply nowhere to be found; we don't even have a guessing grounds, so to say...
Yep i have the same thing... No idea what it actually does - i use firestorm...
"
silumit wrote:

Click C then Offense, scroll all the way to the right, cursor over the new icon there.
Please add a screenshot here so we can consolidate the list. :)

GLOVES
(Word/Edict/Decree depending on whether enchanted in Normal/Cruel/Merciless)

Decree of the Grave - summons icy floating skull minions that fight for you, similar to the Raging Spirit skill. When their duration ends, the minions explode in an icy burst.

Decree of Fury - hurls fiery copies of your weapon or its projectiles in a cone in front of you. The enchantment can hit enemies multiple times, inflicting heavy damage to those closest to you.

Decree of the Tempest - charges you with energy. After a few seconds it detonates, dealing lightning spell damage to enemies around you. Position yourself carefully for maximum effect.

Decree of Light - deals attack damage to enemies around you and creates Consecrated Ground, healing you and your allies.

Decree of Blades - Shoots a couple EK-like blades on hit

Decree of Inferno - Casts a meteor on kill

Decree of War - summons a copy of your current weapon that stays for a short while its cast on kill

Decree of Frost - Casts a ~8 ice bolts on hit

Decree of Winter - Unleashes a traveling icy projectile that pulses with cold

Decree of Spite - Fires projectiles in a nova that leave chilled ground.
Spoiler

BOOTS
(The values may differ depending on Cruel or Merci enchant)

90% Increased Crit if you haven't crit recently
8% Increased Move Speed if you haven't been hit recently
Regen 2% Life & Mana if you have been hit recently
Adds 44-66 Fire Damage if you've killed recently
Adds 1-132 Lightning damage if you haven't killed recently
8% Reduced Mana cost if you've been hit recently
12% increased attack/cast speed if you've killed recently
60% Increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't crit recently
0.4% of Damage leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently

HELMET

20% Increased Blink Arrow cooldown recovery
20% Reduced Arctic Armor mana reserved
10% of Burning Arrow Physical Damage added as Fire Damage
30% Increased Vigilant Strike Fortify duration (ZiggyD's favorite!)
20% Chance for Discharge to not consume charges
30% Reduced Storm Call duration Image
38% Increased Immortal Call Duration
Blast Rain has a 50% chance for an additional blast

25% Increased damage
-- Flicker Strike
-- Leap Slam
-- Whirling Blades -- Reave -- Blade Vortex

8% Increased Radius
-- Earthquake
-- Caustic Arrow -- Shockwave Totem
Alexis