How much money have you wasted/spent on PoE?

4 league.. probably +-200 dollar..
now cant play shit coz lag..
time. the relevant ressource GGG drains from me is time.
Approx $1,000,000 wasted away….. in time.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So far... about $360+

Might be more later this year wahahaha
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Around 80-90 dollars I think, to get a good amount of stash tabs plus the special ones you basically need to play the game properly. Don't GAF about pointless mtx crap that makes characters look awful, and degrade performance.

If there were "supporter packages" like First Blood where we get extra tabs or points, I'd buy that instead of pure points. Well, maybe not now since I have what I need really, but still think it would be a good idea.
"
lost_adonis wrote:
Hi All,

I'm really interested in how much everyone has spent in game, so I want to ask these four questions. I am genuinely interested.

1 - How much have you spent so far on the game?

200ish, no regrets. I'm intruiged though to add to your questions, how much you think is spent on rmt on the side? Imagine what that could yield in terms of game development if it had went into the actual studio.
1 - How much have you spent so far on the game?
$4,244.21 USD
2 - Do you think you've spent too much, too little or you're happy with what you've spent?
Probably too much, but I am not unhappy with it.
3 - Will you buy some/more points at a later date?
Probably going to buy more today if I decide to hop in the league.
4 - Was what you bought worth the cost?
Coolio skins and stash tabs

2,811 hours currently in the game, that is less per hour than I spend to go see a movie, more than I spent on a book. I don't have any issues with this.

maybe 200 tops. I will never give GGG money again after this absolutely horrid lack of customer service.
$/hour is very low and it has been a distraction through some tough times. Def worth it. Now that the game gets split into 2 I have been/will be more careful with what I spend until I know where the money ends up.

If I don't end up enjoying poe2 I don't want to pay for development of poe1 if the majority of that money is funneled towards poe2. Only if I see a fair split I will continue to buy packs. If they continue with only 20 ppl developing poe1 the support for it ends from my side. I hope they will make a statement for how the split will be going forward.

Best case scenario is poe2 being a decent game that makes me want to continue my support. However I still would like to be informed of the split.
Last edited by arknath on Sep 26, 2023, 10:20:39 PM
quite alot. i dont know how to check the actual amount but im guessing above $2000
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info