Wither does not work with direct chaos damage

"
zalfargia wrote:
"
Want to make it castable by trigger gems and useable with Spell Echo while you're at it?

It's a channeled spell so it won't work with triggers. With spell echo it would be way too OP, you could get to 40 stacks in 2 seconds pretty easily, which is 280% more damage.

Ricky is just mad about Poison. Don't mind him. :P
(Wither caps at 20 stacks)
I'm not mad about anything. And fixing Wither would make Poison better. More double dipping bro! Amirite?

I just hate invisible barriers/changes that aren't shown in support gems keywords

It's a spell? It should work with Spell Echo.

It's a spell? It should work with CoC.

Players should never have to go to the wiki to find out why a gem interaction doesn't work, despite all the wording in-game stating that it should.

Also, I fail to see how this is channeled. Why would they do that? It benefits nothing from being channeled. That's ridiculous and stupid.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
Last edited by RickyDMMontoya on Feb 9, 2016, 11:38:59 PM
"
I'm not mad about anything. And fixing Wither would make Poison better. More double dipping bro! Amirite?

I just hate invisible barriers/changes that aren't shown in support gems keywords

It's a spell? It should work with Spell Echo.

It's a spell? It should work with CoC.

Players should never have to go to the wiki to find out why a gem interaction doesn't work, despite all the wording in-game stating that it should.

Also, I fail to see how this is channeled. Why would they do that? It benefits nothing from being channeled. That's ridiculous and stupid.
^ this.
Especially considering how careful GGG is (trying to be) with all the wording.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Fixed for 2.2?

edit: reported as fixed by player at https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/48zhc0/wither_is_fixed/
Last edited by pathofnogf on Mar 5, 2016, 5:29:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info