Flashback Event (IC001)

I am also trying to see if our gear and char will be transfered to standard after the event?
"
squevil wrote:
I am also trying to see if our gear and char will be transfered to standard after the event?

it will
"
You may only enter this event with one account.

Does this mean I can only play a single character, or is this only about making multiple users to enter the race?

Because I found great stuff, and I wanted to start a new character in the race, but was worried if I was going to get banned or my previous one gets deleted.

"
Chris wrote:

You may only enter this event with one account.

Sure wish you made this explicit last time rather than just forcing people out at the last minute.
Could you please post the dates next to the days. It would help greatly in planning play times
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
Could you please post the dates next to the days. It would help greatly in planning play times

I would greatly appreciate that, too. It's currently kind of awkward to see when which modifiers will be active, unless I'm missing a proper calendar for this somewhere on the site.
Where is the list of quests for skins???
"
Where is the list of quests for skins???
If you are asking what are the challenges to earn the golden seraph skin try this link

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1430134
How do you get level 99 and only complete 1 challenge? Seems like you would accidentally complete a few more by then....
"
How do you get level 99 and only complete 1 challenge? Seems like you would accidentally complete a few more by then....

The website only tracks the Challenge League challenges. The 1 next to his name is in reference to the challenge completed during Warbands/Tempest, not the challenges completed during this 1 month event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info