Bloodgrip, Event 82: 1 Hr Endless Ledge

Second time trying out Shadow, died in one shot at the level 28 area boss, didn't see him until I was dead lol
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418

RNG is everything
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
lmao at these ppl complaining i ripped at lvl 23 and a half with 5 minutes left and im not gonna blame nothing except for my own actions how u advance and backtrack to prevent running into a rip scenario makes a difference... im just now starting to keep up theres a thing called pushing too hard or not hard enough if u find the cofortable middle for your own abilities u rip less.. my advice slowly progress your capabilities till u are comfortable then start pushing a bit harder gradually
died in rank 82..... oh well least i beat Hegemoney
Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Sep 22, 2015, 12:26:14 PM
I should be agree ... if you can (or could) see what could happen
Backtracking ... only if you have the time to Alt+F4 / log off

> in most case .. you're oneshoted in 1 or 2s

Grapplers with the discharger / Blocking by mobs in odd way / Double Deadly aura (speed + immortal)
you can't do anything just praying to not fall on them

After you have the mobs w/ ele damage, at the begining of the race you don't have any resist
... you can find some if you're lucky on flasks ... RnG

Thus in my case .. if i have an average RnG ... i could go to lv18
if not ... it's lv9 or 11

I'm always open to take some good advises, I still have some progress to do to reach lv30 ..
but please don't say .. "don't try to push too hard .. " that's mean nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info