Bloodgrip, Event 29: 1 Hr Endless Ledge

Died at 8min to a4monsters ofc :X
Still did pretty descent with this gear.
"
ArchiShow wrote:

decent Rng

Nice race, was fun at the end!
Didn't get MS boots until after race ended and I identified what I got from the last unique kill. Bummer...

Couple nice items throughout though:

Got Knockback tied to my Fire Traps. That was fun.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Again no points, is this the case for all ppl who joined the race or just a part of them?

I dont get it...
Last edited by h4llowerner on Sep 10, 2015, 4:09:03 AM
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Again no points, is this the case for all ppl who joined the race or just a part of them?

I dont get it...

Yeah, same thing for the last race. The characters still haven't been moved to hardcore/void league. I'd say don't delete your character just to be safe.
I still not get anypoint from this race and last race

what wrong with me :(
IGN : FabFabFab
I had massive spikes for about 12-15 minutes mid-race and I heavily doubt it was because of my inet provider... that plus no +1 fire in like seventeen transmuted and/or auged wands & scepters slowed me to nothingness :(

Btw also no points for this race yet.
My character got transfered to Void League when i died and no points were rewarded... :(
Every once in a while, GGG gets backed up on assigning race points. Dun worry, folks; this issue is nothing new. It'll be resolved eventually. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
OK, where are my points? I died at level 14 and rerolled to level 18 only to die again when the race ended.

I have not deleted either character, and I have not received any reward points.

Did I just waste an hour of my life for nothing? Back to studying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info