Blood Rage

thanks
The Increased Duration support gem does not apply to refreshed Blood Rage buffs.

I've been playing as long as I can remember with this issue. Any fix for OB possible?
Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
From previous thread:
We are aware that supports (such as increased duration) on blood rage can't affect the refreshed buff because of how that's implemented now. We intend to change this if possible in future.

Pleaseeeeeee?! :D
Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
Did this change at all to compensate for negative chaos resists?
"
Watlok wrote:

Haha good call, that'd be really bad if it didn't I guess unless 4% health is always 4% health even with negative, but seems like it'd scale.
"
PyrosEien wrote:
"
Watlok wrote:

Haha good call, that'd be really bad if it didn't I guess unless 4% health is always 4% health even with negative, but seems like it'd scale.

Considering that Righteous Fire takes into account your Fire resistance I would be thoroughly surprised if Blood Rage didn't consider your Chaos resistance.

so does that mean the chaos damage cost should either stay same on all levels and be minimally less than current amount or reduce a bit more over levels while staying current base amount?
Can someone tell me how this interact with CI? From the wiki, the player is immune to the life drain and gain no increase atk spd due to being at full life. He also cannot leech life at full hp. So it actually doesn't do anything? Yet i have been reading that it synergise well with CI. I am probably missing some info so can someone elaborate?
-Ghost Reaver converts Life Leech to Energy Shield Leech. Without the usual penalty, because lol Chaos immunity.
-You completely ignored the Frenzy Charges :P 5% Attack and Cast speed a piece, and you can get a max of 3 naturally. Considering it has essentially no cost, that's a free 15% IAS/FCR right there.
Am I right in thinking that this + Flicker Strike + a 2H Axe with tons of base damage is just ridiculously awesome?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info