Unique One Hand Sword

Sir, you never worked for a design compagny....

And i forgot something since the start : GGG plan themselves for creating new uniques that are connected to the new content. The only time that player had the opportunity to create a unique was with the support pack of the first beta. So actually, what you're doing have, i think, no point
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
"
Sir, you never worked for a design compagny....

And i forgot something since the start : GGG plan themselves for creating new uniques that are connected to the new content. The only time that player had the opportunity to create a unique was with the support pack of the first beta. So actually, what you're doing have, i think, no point

be for 2000 have poe in there !?

In AD 2000, when there POE this game?
GGG able to create an entire game "POE"
But can not even create a sword ???

What !?
Is there a point in creating this sword, i don't think.

Have you bought a supporter pack to create a unique on your own ? No
Did GGG asked the community for a new unique for the new content ? No
Do you work for GGG design team ? No

I have many other reason for why GGG will no create this sword.
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
I honestly want an answer from OP as to why this should be created. The only thing I have seen is OP answering can it be created. This concept has massive elemental damage and overpowered explicit stats. Let's go down the list quickly

1. Critical strike chance implicit is no a sword implicit. All uniques spawn from a base. It would probably be difficult to program that the implicit changes upon being unique. Can GGG make it happen? Yes. Is it worth the time. No.

2. No downsides to the explicits of intelligence per blank bonus. Absolutely none.

3. Continuing from 2. No downside to the resolute technique with no crit removal. Absolutely none. Take these last two points together. Find the community a single already made unique that has zero downsides. It is not possible. As far as I am aware GGG would never take a keystone and remove the consequences before applying it to a unique without another downside to counterbalance it.

OP please address these and still see if this weapon is feasible to have in game without being the death of everything and best in slot for almost everything. GGG can of course make this sword given enough time. But why should they? I don't care if you never bought a supporter back. I just want to know why.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info