Unique One Hand Sword

suggestions one sword

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi sir

I'll explain why this weapon will never be, I hope, in the game.

1- Too much elemental damage : going from 490 to 675 for a One Handed Sword is WAY too much. The highest that i know of is the Hyaon's Fury Legion Sword which have like a 490 max elemental damage for a lvl62 sword.

2- The implicit propertie is not a sword type. The only type of weapon which have Critical Chance is the dagger and 80% is the max for only ONE type of dagger i believe.

3- All the stats are way to much powerful. You ask 280 Int for equip the sword which mean : 14% Inc AoE (more than 3 Skill Tree node) // 93.333..% Spell Damage (like 8-9 Skill Tree node) // 28% Max Mana (4 mana node) and a free Resolute Technique.

For this weapon to be viable actually, it'll need like a 60% nerf or so.
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
"
Hi sir

I'll explain why this weapon will never be, I hope, in the game.

1- Too much elemental damage : going from 490 to 675 for a One Handed Sword is WAY too much. The highest that i know of is the Hyaon's Fury Legion Sword which have like a 490 max elemental damage for a lvl62 sword.

2- The implicit propertie is not a sword type. The only type of weapon which have Critical Chance is the dagger and 80% is the max for only ONE type of dagger i believe.

3- All the stats are way to much powerful. You ask 280 Int for equip the sword which mean : 14% Inc AoE (more than 3 Skill Tree node) // 93.333..% Spell Damage (like 8-9 Skill Tree node) // 28% Max Mana (4 mana node) and a free Resolute Technique.

For this weapon to be viable actually, it'll need like a 60% nerf or so.

Only ONE type of dagger ?  
I don't think so , because it is a "Unique".

If so nerf = why I don't use rare sword ?

Ok Ok You like Nerf ? Like this ?

Last edited by play2013 on Jun 20, 2015, 11:40:11 AM
Yes, that's much better now. Thread can be closed.
Sir, looks like you have some knowledge and comprehension issues so.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_swords // http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sword
Find me ONE unique One Handed Sword with a GCSC... There is none, so you want to create a sword with an implicit that don't roll on a base sword ? You know a unique is an improved version of a existing item. You just want to create a sword with a base that doesn't exist.... That's, I think, a big issue.

After that, why don't use a rare sword ? Maybe because a unique come with UNIQUE properties. They aren't overpowered properties but they are things that can't be found on a other item.

And to end, you speak of a nerf ? You changed the damages, ok. But the implicit ? No, don't wanna ?
And yeah, it's not a nerf, you want from 1% AoE / 20int to 1% AoE / 10int....

When you want to counter someone argument, find a way to do something worth speaking of
Last edited by Kormir on Jun 20, 2015, 11:33:08 AM
"
Sir, looks like you have some knowledge and comprehension issues so.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_swords // http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sword
Find me ONE unique One Handed Sword with a GCSC... There is none, so you want to create a sword with an implicit that don't roll on a base sword ? You know a unique is an improved version of a existing item. You just want to create a sword with a base that doesn't exist.... That's, I think, a big issue.

After that, why don't use a rare sword ? Maybe because a unique come with UNIQUE properties. They aren't overpowered properties but they are things that can't be found on a other item.

And to end, you speak of a nerf ? You changed the damages, ok. But the implicit ? No, don't wanna ?
And yeah, it's not a nerf, you want from 1% AoE / 20int to 1% AoE / 10int....

When you want to counter someone argument, find a way to do something worth speaking of

Why Sword Cann't have Increased Global Critical Strike Chance ?

Because you think it is a problem.

In fact the problem does not exist.

Unique always have a special affixes , so it is a "Unique".

It is not a rare sword.

and it is 1% AoE / 30int

Last edited by play2013 on Jun 20, 2015, 11:45:24 AM
You know sir, there is an indication that you edited between i posted my message and yours but np :)

Find me one unique that have no relation with the base item... Just one and we'll see if it's or not a problem :)

If you want to be so mean to be sure you're right and i'm wrong, try to do things a bit better....

Edit : Just seen your last edit... Affixes are different from implicits but no problem
Last edited by Kormir on Jun 20, 2015, 11:47:18 AM
"
You know sir, there is an indication that you edited between i posted my message and yours but np :)

Find me one unique that have no relation with the base item... Just one and we'll see if it's or not a problem :)

If you want to be so mean to be sure you're right and i'm wrong, try to do things a bit better....

Edit : Just seen your last edit... Affixes are different from implicits but no problem

You can kill one Unique boss , get this Unique Sword.

But , cann't use "Orb of Chance" get it.

Last edited by play2013 on Jun 20, 2015, 12:02:03 PM
But... But... Look like you miss something. EVERY and really EVERY unique come from a base item. You can't create a unique with a base that don't exist, do you really think GGG will create a new design with no base idea, 3D model, integration with caracter, integration with MTX and stuff just for one unique sword ?

Seriously sir, you look ingenuous to me.
"
But... But... Look like you miss something. EVERY and really EVERY unique come from a base item. You can't create a unique with a base that don't exist, do you really think GGG will create a new design with no base idea, 3D model, integration with caracter, integration with MTX and stuff just for one unique sword ?

Seriously sir, you look ingenuous to me.

If GGG want to creat it , it always can be creat.

If not , always not.

The reason has nothing to do with what you said.

You Know ???

Last edited by play2013 on Jun 20, 2015, 12:06:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info