Favorite Pokèmon?

My favorites:

"
asdfcore wrote:
Blastoise!

I have to say that the new Pokemon in Black/White are pretty cool, too. I'm a fan of the psy/electric guy you can find in the desert that looks like a glyph. Can't remember his name, unfortunately. Also Zebstrika is too awesome.

Sigilyph?

It's psychic/flying. There is not a single psychic/electric pokemon in any game. Sigilyph is one of my favorites from Black/White.
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Sigilyph?

It's psychic/flying. There is not a single psychic/electric pokemon in any game. Sigilyph is one of my favorites from Black/White.
I hate that thing so much because of the crushing disappointment of finding out it wasn't actually an evolved form of Unown.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
I hate that thing so much because of the crushing disappointment of finding out it wasn't actually an evolved form of Unown.

lol. I didn't even think about that. They are eerily similar. Perhaps 3 pokemon generations from black/white you'll find out they're related somehow.
Gardevoir ^^
Last edited by mateuszgrzyb on Nov 12, 2011, 2:28:32 AM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
asdfcore wrote:
Blastoise!

I have to say that the new Pokemon in Black/White are pretty cool, too. I'm a fan of the psy/electric guy you can find in the desert that looks like a glyph. Can't remember his name, unfortunately. Also Zebstrika is too awesome.

Sigilyph?

Ah yeah, my mistake. Psychic/flying. I need to go back and finish the game.. I only have 5 badges!

Edit: I think I know why I thought it was electric. It's susceptible to electric, and I remembered I would make a point to use electric attacks on it.
Last edited by asdfcore on Nov 12, 2011, 2:00:05 PM
Mew
It's so cute!
Bulbasaur;)
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^

SQUIRTLE!!
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
"
BurnThrew wrote:
Mew
It's so cute!